A few scrimmage nuggets

Oh and Jerry Judas Iscariot had 113 targets as well last year.

JUST QUIT
Screenshot_20210330-090116_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Your dumb *** really wanna keep digging in that hole, huh? Nah you're not a troll, just challenged. I apologize for those harsh words, my mother has taught me better. You keep digging that hole, man. You will get there.

View attachment 145116
What the **** are you talking about? I’m assuming you quoted the wrong person because my response was to the guy who thought Cager was some kind of star at Georgia. Make sure you click the right response button before you start trying to insult people.

He made a few catches and got hurt and it was over.

Same thing happened on the Jets. Guy is out more than on the field

And that was him playing with his hair on fire and with full knowledge that if he didn't perform at his best he had ZERO NFL hopes. UGA saw the best of Cager that season, and it was still a guy who doesn't play to his size, doesn't have strong hands, has difficulty separating, and is prone to injury (serious knee and ankle injuries in college).

In 2019 dude was a 6'5" senior WR averaging about 4 catches for 60 yards and .5 TDs per game over 8 games before getting hurt in practice, and trolls/imbeciles want to anoint that season as if he was Randy Moss in 1997.

Advertisement
We don't know how to develop WR's here, recently. How would you rate WR coaching this past decade? You acting like I said Pope and Wiggins are all-americans, I'm just saying I wouldn't call them trash based on drops when everybody drops passes.
Tell me how many times you recall them using their body well to create space to catch a contested ball, using their hands well to catch it, and taking a hard hit in the process.

These guys are not good receivers because receiving is a rough position and they're trying to play around the roughness, not through it. IMO.

And beyond that, they do not have stick WR hands. Way too many arm catches also.

The big problem with Pope and Wiggins imo is the fact their drops cost us our last game leading into what has felt like an eternal off season.

If either catches the last pass thrown to them in our last game the vitriol would likely be far less.
That's not the problem with Pope and Wiggins. That's the problem with our fan-base.

Tell me how many times you recall them using their body well to create space to catch a contested ball, using their hands well to catch it, and taking a hard hit in the process.

These guys are not good receivers because receiving is a rough position and they're trying to play around the roughness, not through it. IMO.

And beyond that, they do not have stick WR hands. Way too many arm catches also.
They made some contested catches last year, but where is the King accountability for all the under thrown balls tho?

Advertisement
They made some contested catches last year, but where is the King accountability for all the under thrown balls tho?

It's wherever you want it to be. No one said those two players are the only ones responsible for anything. Not even sure why you'd write what you did.

It's wherever you want it to be. No one said those two players are the only ones responsible for anything. Not even sure why you'd write what you did.
Because all I hear is WR talk, when have you heard fans talking about the bad passes? And I was speaking in general, not towards you.

Because all I hear is WR talk, when have you heard fans talking about the bad passes? And I was speaking in general, not towards you.
Didn't take it personally, just a general response. I see complaints of all sorts on this site. Right now folks are talking WRs here. There are plenty of other threads over time complaining about other issues.

Advertisement
Didn't take it personally, just a general response. I see complaints of all sorts on this site. Right now folks are talking WRs here. There are plenty of other threads over time complaining about other issues.
It's all good. I haven't seen any talking about King.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back