A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
Just throwing out some possibilities. In a normal year you'd expect what, 3-4 portalers? But landing spots could definitely be an issue. Maybe that's why the NCAA's dragging their collective ***..keep the transfer #'s down.
Maybe mate, maybe. I just think we’re going toe a ton of kids hitting the Portal once Spring ball is over and player rankings are put out there. To me, the NCAA should’ve ruled on this instead of their usual sticking their heads in the sand approach unless one of their big dogs complains about things. Then we’ll see plans change.

It’s the off-season and we’re letting a ton of **** fly. There’s been 1 piece of recruiting news in 2 months and the board isn’t getting a lot of traction so we’re keeping things going.

I didn’t say anything bad about you, per the screenshot. So what if I joke that someone else said F Em??? Too bad.

Since I’m such a horrid Maude, let’s not forget that I’ve also tried to do right by you quietly, as a Maude, to resolve a different issue via DM, after you publicly showed me complete disrespect, and you didn’t even respond back to my very good faith easy offer. All you had to do was to agree to act like a civilized human being like I asked and like @IndayArtHauz laid out in Gator Tears and you couldn’t. What about that, huh?

The offer still stands by the way if you simply give your word like I asked.
Is there a different way to generate traffic beyond mount up fellas it’s **** stirrin time?

Advertisement
Is there a different way to generate traffic beyond mount up fellas it’s **** stirrin time?
There’s hardly anything from spring ball. I’m happy to bow out of this place for a while. I’m tired and have things I can be doing to benefit myself. @Go Canes!! can do what he wants.

Goodbye GIF

There’s hardly anything from spring ball. I’m happy to bow out of this place for a while. I’m tired and have things I can be doing to benefit myself. @Go Canes!! can do what he wants.
In general.

There was a price to make ads go away. Is there a sin tax we could use to pay off the amount generated by the slurper/mope battle schtick?

Your family feud with 15-0Canes is amusing.

Advertisement
Go watch film from last year. Pay attention how many times King ran for his life. Absurd take.
I have. Its King holding the ball too long. Even Lashlee said that sacks are on King because he holds the ball too long.

This unit was much better in pass blocking last year compared to the seasons before that. If you think this unit is like the ones in 2018 and 2019, you might need to reconsider your tape study.

Restrepo is a green tree all American until proven otherwise. Not trying to knock on the kid but we heard the hype last year and then he didn’t do anything noteworthy other than fielding some very questionable punts. Don’t get me wrong, I like the kid but got to see it in games at this point. That goes for any unproven player not just him
Same goes for pope every year you hear how he has taken a step in camps. Well let’s see it on the field. I like missouri the “ “show me” state!

Advertisement
I have. Its King holding the ball too long. Even Lashlee said that sacks are on King because he holds the ball too long.

This unit was much better in pass blocking last year compared to the seasons before that. If you think this unit is like the ones in 2018 and 2019, you might need to reconsider your tape study.
I don’t think you really seen the tape. The OL did improve from 19’ but that isn’t saying much. Yes, Lashlee’s system helps get the ball out sooner but I’m not buying King is holding the ball too long argument. OL got beat way too much for comfort. It’s in the film.

I don’t think you really seen the tape. The OL did improve from 19’ but that isn’t saying much. Yes, Lashlee’s system helps get the ball out sooner but I’m not buying King is holding the ball too long argument. OL got beat way too much for comfort. It’s in the film.
Well, watch the tape then if you dont think King holds the ball too long.

And if you dont buy that argument, apparently you are not buying what Lashlee sees on tape

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back