A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll see those and add Matocha, Scaife, Jarrod Williams, Payton, Redding, Worsham, Jennings, and Ivey (all *potentially*). Even the TF RB was adamant about another back not being signed. Thus all the 'hoop-jumping' about Cody being our "'22 rb".
That’s a lot of players potentially bouncing and to where? Other kids from better programs will most assuredly jump ship as well, making it difficult with the IC’s being what they are right now. Perhaps if Baga sees some kids bolting that the NCAA will make some changes. I can see a ton of kids trying to move to other programs due to the same reasons. Not saying we need to keep the dead weight but we can’t go belly up well under 85 again either.

I was going to post a thread but f it lol.

Keep an eye out for some transfers post spring. Not just bench guys , I could see guys who doesn’t expect to win position battles bouncing. There’s a handful , one was rumored last year , but decided to stay.

Miller?

Yes they are absolutely important here. They said it in a pretty vulgar way actually when I said I was going to exit the thread since you complained about me and @Go Canes!!
First and foremost, let me just say I am absolutely flattered my little post ruffled the feathers of someone as important as your boyfriend so much that he went out of his way to message you with such passionate and strong language.

Second, I am genuinely happy that he is able to provide you with the validation and support that you need to be confident enough in yourself to decide against self banning from his thread. Moreover, that you felt the need to cite that as your reasoning, instead of just I don’t know, standing on your own two feet and saying “fvck you” by yourself.

But real question here, do you think you add value as a mod? Your in every thread waving your mod stick threatening to ban everyone for every little spat they have, yet you are literally spamming the message board with this bvllsh!t.

You constantly refer to yourself as an old head than proceed to consistently post like a 12 year old who just discovered AOL chat rooms for the first time.

For the record, you were a much better poster before someone decided to make you feel like you actually did something of importance with your time by giving you a mod title.

Advertisement
Redding plays slower because he’s not fluid.

I bet he times faster than Devonta Smith in a straight-line but plays way slower because he doesn’t have the same ease of movement.

Challenged anyone to show me a bit of film of him separating in high school but all anyone could muster was a measly camp rep in shorts.

Through the years I stopped looking at anything like height/wingspan/catch radius/shuttle/40 before CAN HE SEPARATE ON FILM?

If there's little sep in HS and his tape is a couple minutes of highly contested grabs - he's not getting any in the ACC or beyond.

First and foremost, let me just say I am absolutely flattered my little post ruffled the feathers of someone as important as your boyfriend so much that he went out of his way to message you with such passionate and strong language.

Second, I am genuinely happy that he is able to provide you with the validation and support that you need to be confident enough in yourself to decide against self banning from his thread. Moreover, that you felt the need to cite that as your reasoning, instead of just I don’t know, standing on your own two feet and saying “fvck you” by yourself.

But real question here, do you think you add value as a mod? Your in every thread waving your mod stick threatening to ban everyone for every little spat they have, yet you are literally spamming the message board with this bvllsh!t.

You constantly refer to yourself as an old head than proceed to consistently post like a 12 year old who just discovered AOL chat rooms for the first time.

For the record, you were a much better poster before someone decided to make you feel like you actually did something of importance with your time by giving you a mod title.
See if I wanted to say **** you to you, I would and you know that. I’ve said far worse on here but I didn’t say anything bad so I’m not sure why you’re getting so mad and emotional like a scorned momo at me and “my boyfriend”. All I said was I’m self banning myself with @Go Canes!! bc you complained and you’re mad at me bc “my boyfriend” took exception to it and said something vile so that’s my fault??? Smh Here’s the screenshot. I’m innocent and you owe me an apology...

7497B52A-94A8-4892-A238-0CE64535D526.jpeg

Advertisement
See if I wanted to say **** you to you, I would and you know that. I’ve said far worse on here but I didn’t say anything bad so I’m not sure why you’re getting so mad and emotional like a scorned momo at me and “my boyfriend”. All I said was I’m self banning myself with @Go Canes!! bc you complained and you’re mad at me bc “my boyfriend” took exception to it and said something vile so that’s my fault??? Smh Here’s the screenshot. I’m innocent and you owe me an apology...

View attachment 145082
That clout chasing **** further supports my point, this isn’t impressive to me. No one doubted that he messaged you rva, I took exception with how you handle yourself as a mod. But hall monitors do as hall monitors do, am I rite?

That clout chasing **** further supports my point, this isn’t impressive to me. No one doubted that he messaged you rva, I took exception with how you handle yourself as a mod. But hall monitors do as hall monitors do, am I rite?
It’s the off-season and we’re letting a ton of **** fly. There’s been 1 piece of recruiting news in 2 months and the board isn’t getting a lot of traction so we’re keeping things going.

I didn’t say anything bad about you, per the screenshot. So what if I joke that someone else said F Em??? Too bad.

Since I’m such a horrid Maude, let’s not forget that I’ve also tried to do right by you quietly, as a Maude, to resolve a different issue via DM, after you publicly showed me complete disrespect, and you didn’t even respond back to my very good faith easy offer. All you had to do was to agree to act like a civilized human being like I asked and like @IndayArtHauz laid out in Gator Tears and you couldn’t. What about that, huh?

The offer still stands by the way if you simply give your word like I asked.

That’s a lot of players potentially bouncing and to where? Other kids from better programs will most assuredly jump ship as well, making it difficult with the IC’s being what they are right now. Perhaps if Baga sees some kids bolting that the NCAA will make some changes. I can see a ton of kids trying to move to other programs due to the same reasons. Not saying we need to keep the dead weight but we can’t go belly up well under 85 again either.
Just throwing out some possibilities. In a normal year you'd expect what, 3-4 portalers? But landing spots could definitely be an issue. Maybe that's why the NCAA's dragging their collective ***..keep the transfer #'s down.

Advertisement
Back