A few scrimmage nuggets

Can see Wiggins and Ford going.

Outside shot—Cam. Chaney is just too good.
Cam was crying last year when he got pulled from one game after some listless carries. I couldn't imagine him being all that willing to play a secondary role to King Don. However, it would be really weird for him to leave after shockingly deciding to play another year.

Advertisement
Cam was crying last year when he got pulled from one game after some listless carries. I couldn't imagine him being all that willing to play a secondary role to King Don. However, it would be really weird for him to leave after shockingly deciding to play another year.
Agree with that, wasn't Pope rumored to transfer last year as well? I'm guessing we will definitely see some head scratchers when it's time

I was going to post a thread but f it lol.

Keep an eye out for some transfers post spring. Not just bench guys , I could see guys who doesn’t expect to win position battles bouncing. There’s a handful , one was rumored last year , but decided to stay.
Pope + Wiggins to FIU. Maybe Butch can manage to salvage their careers. And we might have struck out with some of the younger receivers also. Is Payton still on the team? What about that receiver we stole from Bama with multiple hip surgeries?

Yeah normally wouldn’t think it but his complaints last year were telling.

Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins was going to play , there’s a reason they dropped a quarter of the passes thrown to them and they didn’t lose burn. Obviously Likens had no say there.
Hmmmm CIS told me that Manny is hands off with the offense

Top candidates: Hillery, Herbert, Reed, Wiggins, Harris, Carter, Miller, Steed (too bad there). I can't see Ford leaving. Still think he's our starter opposite Nesta. But yeah, if he loses his spot.
I'll see those and add Matocha, Scaife, Jarrod Williams, Payton, Redding, Worsham, Jennings, and Ivey (all *potentially*). Even the TF RB was adamant about another back not being signed. Thus all the 'hoop-jumping' about Cody being our "'22 rb".

Advertisement
Pope is a big strapping guy this year.
1616973691450.png

Advertisement
I'll see those and add Matocha, Scaife, Jarrod Williams, Payton, Redding, Worsham, Jennings, and Ivey (all *potentially*). Even the TF RB was adamant about another back not being signed. Thus all the 'hoop-jumping' about Cody being our "'22 rb".

I should have had Matocha and Jennings in my top group. The rest seem more remote possibilities to me. But who knows. Ivey and Williams need to battle for their jobs. They better not leave, that would show a lack of heart.

I was going to post a thread but f it lol.

Keep an eye out for some transfers post spring. Not just bench guys , I could see guys who doesn’t expect to win position battles bouncing. There’s a handful , one was rumored last year , but decided to stay.
Lots of OL misses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back