A few scrimmage nuggets

Redding plays slower because he’s not fluid.

I bet he times faster than Devonta Smith in a straight-line but plays way slower because he doesn’t have the same ease of movement.
Thats exactly what I was saying , straight line speed doesn’t mean you play fast. I was told this last year ( by somebody different ) and kept it off the board.

Advertisement
Fung was never this big of a coach leg humper before. I think he found a niche where he’s getting more attention than he’s ever mustered.

It’s like the wrestler who struggles for 10 years bouncing around from bad gimmick to bad gimmick then hits it big suddenly. Reminds me of Big Scott Hall and his nondescript baby face run for many years. Then, he becomes Razor Ramon and the rest is history.

This Manure felching angle for Fung is his Razor Ramon. Fung went from Big Scott Hall to white hot right now.

The dangers of becoming WAY too addicted to one's schtick.

It's harder to kick schtick than heroin.

NYSOM OD'd on his own schtick.

Last edited:
I was going to post a thread but f it lol.

Keep an eye out for some transfers post spring. Not just bench guys , I could see guys who doesn’t expect to win position battles bouncing. There’s a handful , one was rumored last year , but decided to stay.

Keep an eye out for some transfers post spring. Not just bench guys , I could see guys who doesn’t expect to win position battles bouncing. There’s a handful , one was rumored last year , but decided to stay.
As in younger guys or older? Yikes if it’s the youth.

Advertisement

Geez, that could be RB, WR, OL, DT, LB, CB, S - let 'em bounce. Don't cave or cater to any of them. Time to REALLY fix the culture, in deed rather than in word.

Can see Wiggins and Ford going.

Outside shot—Cam. Chaney is just too good.

Advertisement

Things are getting interesting. At least complacency is not a choice anymore....

How much would the board care on a scale of 1-10?

Advertisement
1616969846947.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back