A few scrimmage nuggets

JFC, can we just ban @RVACane and @Go Canes!! already.... if this spat carried on in every thread like this with two normal posters involved, they would have been banned already. This **** is annoying as **** at this point. But it’s acceptable because rva is involved I guess.
It’s the off-season. I’ll stop if he stops his shameless slurping and spam poRsting 15-0.

Advertisement
If he doesn’t play something is wrong. Pope had a solid day but X in different category.
I was told if you just showed up not knowing the players you’d been like “that number 7 is that dude”, head and shoulders the best player on the field yesterday. High praise , that even surprised me. Hopefully he keeps it going.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like we’re taking TVD not being greatly mobile as TVD playing bad. Last post proves that those are not mutually exclusive.
No but considering how poor our OL protection is then one has to assume he’s a world of trouble when he gets sacked 5+ a game.

Quit playing 2nd grade “does he like me?” games and just come straight out and ask if I'll face fck you. You spend the majority of your time on here trying to woo me. Just be bold and ask.
bird attack GIF

Advertisement
Lol. Dennis “Go Canes!!” Fung is running around upvoting posters who are guessing and asking how there could be favoritism yet ignoring what @Cribby is saying when we all know that the Cribster is the truth.
Facts! It’s like they listen to Cribby when he gives the view from the outside. Then ignore him when he’s tryna give the view from “behind the curtain”. They be like, “How do you know that to be true?” TF?!

Advertisement
Back