A few scrimmage nuggets

I get playing Pope and Wiggins when people asked for it just like Restrepo and Key Smith now. If the older guys aren’t great, we might as well see what we got and develop after that. But when they are the older guys and not getting it done then they too become subject to the same calls for their replacement.
I couldn’t agree more. We also can’t ignore guys that consistently dominate scrimmages because they’re younger. Re strep is obviously a baller. GR15 was a monster from jump and yet they had the nerve to start 25 year old Patchan lol

Advertisement
The issue is fans think guys are amazing until proven otherwise. That mindset means they'll always prefer the untested to the proven, because few players prove to be what fans hope.

Coaches, meanwhile, have almost the opposite view. A kid is unproven until he proves something. We see the failings of some guys on the team. Coaches also see what they've done (game time and practice), what they know, how serious and hard they prepare, and the lack of all that by others.

I'm not defending all their personnel decisions, but the monotonous repetition of this discussion for most of 2 decades tells you it's not about one staff or their behavior. What it's about is we haven't recruited enough underclassmen who can legitimately take food from the plate of juniors and seniors. The NFL draft ends up confirming this, as our talent pipeline has dried up a ton. Fans think every promising recruit is the next ____. Well, they haven't been, not for a long time around UM.'

I need a 16x16 and a 32x32 version against a transparent background.
I don’t remember who posted it but it was something like this I think?

4483C574-0482-4F62-B6A0-C212FB57B452.jpeg
1C48016B-FA3F-486D-AC9F-8257AF75AC0B.jpeg

Maybe @JD08 or @BS85 remembers? We want it to say slurper when you hover over it.

In all seriousness, this mope v slurper debate is tiresome.

Isn’t it most likely that the reasoning for some of the questionable roster decisions is due to both mope AND slurper justifications?

It’s never as simple as we want it to be. As important as Cribby’s information is, it’s entirely possible that even his source is lacking complete objectivity.

The reason the young WR didn’t get playing time could be equal parts Covid and equal parts favoritism, but this site isn’t ready to hear that.

Fung was never this big of a coach leg humper before. I think he found a niche where he’s getting more attention than he’s ever mustered.

It’s like the wrestler who struggles for 10 years bouncing around from bad gimmick to bad gimmick then hits it big suddenly. Reminds me of Big Scott Hall and his nondescript baby face run for many years. Then, he becomes Razor Ramon and the rest is history.

This Manure felching angle for Fung is his Razor Ramon. Fung went from Big Scott Hall to white hot right now.
If you have a criminal trial and you’re defending the accused, you definitely want him on your jury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s all you do is slurp and shill. You can’t objectively defend Wiggins and Pope both continuing to start over Key Smith and you know it. Now you’re arguing contrary to the Cribster, who undoubtedly knows more than you and me about what transpired, but my brain’s mush? How about you’re 96.5% unable to be objective?

The certainty in which u are 100% certain of your solution is cis gold.

Fung was never this big of a coach leg humper before. I think he found a niche where he’s getting more attention than he’s ever mustered.

It’s like the wrestler who struggles for 10 years bouncing around from bad gimmick to bad gimmick then hits it big suddenly. Reminds me of Big Scott Hall and his nondescript baby face run for many years. Then, he becomes Razor Ramon and the rest is history.

This Manure felching angle for Fung is his Razor Ramon. Fung went from Big Scott Hall to white hot right now.
The diamond stud lol. Before that he was a cowboy with a sweet mustache , I think it was Awa.

Advertisement
The certainty in which u are 100% certain of your solution is cis gold.
I am 100% certain that you are not accepting what Cribby says happened and are calling me mush brains while I’m citing him and you’re out here upvoting random unconnected posters with alternative theories which better suit your narrative, than the Cribborian truth... yes Mr. Razor Ramon Fung.

I am 100% certain that you are not accepting what Cribby says happened and are calling me mush brains while I’m citing him and you’re out here upvoting random unconnected posters with alternative theories which better suit your narrative, than the Cribborian truth... yes Mr. Razor Ramon Fung.

I heard him say today an option you were likely 100% sure was wrongly sitting on the bench 24 hours ago, was struggling.

Advertisement
I heard him say today an option you were likely 100% sure was wrongly sitting on the bench 24 hours ago was struggling.
I hear him in more than 1 venue so I probably know better than you do about the favoritism issue. Keep moving the goal posts.

People like me when I say Leonard Taylor is coming months in advance, but if it’s negative or not positive news I’m mocked and nobody believes me Lol, I get it. My fragile ego can handle it. I’ll just avoid the mannbee hive .

People like me when I say Leonard Taylor is coming months in advance, but if it’s negative or not positive news I’m mocked and nobody believes me Lol, I get it. My fragile ego can handle it. I’ll just avoid the manbee hive .
I need to make a manbee hive gif and stick Sir Slurp-a-Lot’s head right up the cagoots, to borrow a @The Franchise word.

Advertisement
Back