A few scrimmage nuggets

If you only knew where I got the info you’d feel real dumb, it’s funny you run it defending a player not doing **** but just say X is a “ green tree all American”, and he’s actually one of the better wr’s. Then agon you slurped and defended Pope for three years even though he was terrible. Then get in your feels when people speak the truth about him. Sorry you don’t like what I was told , but I won’t lose sleep because you don’t like what I posted.

I don’t have favorites , I just post what’s going on. I’m sorry you don’t understand playing slow vs running 40 yards on a track. Btw, D money was there , I don’t see him disagreeing.
Anything on Daz?

Advertisement
Payton’s issue is all mental and maturity. He flashes but then loses focus , runs a wrong route or something like that. Pretty frustrating cat. I haven’t heard anything on him lately , not sure if that’s good or bad.
Been recovering from some sort of surgery late last year

So

I agree Harley is better playing inside.

What does Poe lack other than toughness that makes you think he won’t play better inside as well?
I said toughness making catches in traffic and run after catch are areas where he's lacking relative to most good slots.

I don't think I said he won't play better inside. He obviously has issues dealing with physical press coverage and that would alleviate some. The problem with moving Pope inside is he's a downgrade from Harley, and Harley outside is a downgrade from Harley inside, so now you're limited at all 3 WR positions with very flawed players.

Harley should remain a slot. He was the one mostly reliable WR Miami had last year. If his presence there gets in the way of Restrepo or Brashard seeing the field then you move Harley ahead of Rambo (at Z/flanker) and put someone else at X/split end. How many plays were missed last year because Wiggins and Pope were too soft on in-breakers or vertical shots? Rambo and Harley aren't any better in that department. We need to see if Payton can have a breakout, if Redding can be a Kelvin Harmon type, if Brinson can add weight and play like Dyami Brown, if Keyshawn Smith has alpha traits. I liked Worsham as a prospect but he's not a scheme fit anymore so I assume he's gonna transfer. Those are the options.

It already has. You're a little late to the party as usual. You should probably step away from the computer and leave your parents condo once in a while.

Go Canes!!!!
Quit playing 2nd grade “does he like me?” games and just come straight out and ask if I'll face fck you. You spend the majority of your time on here trying to woo me. Just be bold and ask.

Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins was going to play , there’s a reason they dropped a quarter of the passes thrown to them and they didn’t lose burn. Obviously Likens had no say there.
'Obviously' the WR coach had no say? So was it Lashley or Diaz? And what would be the motivating factor behind the decision? Both local products and cutting playing time could affect recruiting? Or are you saying those behind them were so bad the drops were tolerable? Just difficult to understand that the reps couldn't at least have been shared a little more.

I said toughness making catches in traffic and run after catch are areas where he's lacking relative to most good slots.

I don't think I said he won't play better inside. He obviously has issues dealing with physical press coverage and that would alleviate some. The problem with moving Pope inside is he's a downgrade from Harley, and Harley outside is a downgrade from Harley inside, so now you're limited at all 3 WR positions with very flawed players.

Harley should remain a slot. He was the one mostly reliable WR Miami had last year. If his presence there gets in the way of Restrepo or Brashard seeing the field then you move Harley ahead of Rambo (at Z/flanker) and put someone else at X/split end. How many plays were missed last year because Wiggins and Pope were too soft on in-breakers or vertical shots? Rambo and Harley aren't any better in that department. We need to see if Payton can have a breakout, if Redding can be a Kelvin Harmon type, if Brinson can add weight and play like Dyami Brown, if Keyshawn Smith has alpha traits. I liked Worsham as a prospect but he's not a scheme fit anymore so I assume he's gonna transfer. Those are the options.
Its only my opinion but I think trying Harley outside is to get guys like Restrepo and Brashard on the field in the slot. Even Pope. The outside guys minus Rambo /Smith haven’t shown much . I wouldn’t be shocked to see Harley back inside or at least moving around, players multiple positions.

Advertisement
TVD played well but he’s going to need time in the pocket , he’s not quite as mobile as the coaches expected.

Tyrique blanketed everyone , perfect day minus a PI on Rambo. He also laid a violent hit on Don.

Starting three wr’s were Rambo, Harley and Pope in the slot. Pope actually had a great day.

Pope knows the slot is his only chance to play and is open , I always said that’s his natural spot.

The d dominated but the wr’s made plays.

Hall and bubba started as safeties and had a great day.

Chaney had best day of backs.

ivey was not running with ones.

The returners are TS, Rambo, Harley and Restrepo. They’ll figure out starters.

Redding had a rough day , has trouble getting open and IS NOT FAST!!

It’s possible there’ll be limited tickets to the spring game , as of now the players families are the only getting access.

But doesn't Redding looked jacked?

Its only my opinion but I think trying Harley outside is to get guys like Restrepo and Brashard on the field in the slot. Even Pope. The outside guys minus Rambo /Smith haven’t shown much . I wouldn’t be shocked to see Harley back inside or at least moving around, players multiple positions.
Any word on Kam Kinchens? Also saw a pic of Tae and he looks like he gained a very solid 25-30 pounds, looks jacked.

Any word on Kam Kinchens? Also saw a pic of Tae and he looks like he gained a very solid 25-30 pounds, looks jacked.
I posted earlier I got hit with a 2 minute run down because me and the other person were busy. I just posted what I was told and could remember , I didn’t get a position by position run down. Tae has been playing well, I have heard that.

Advertisement
Oops , I can’t believe I forgot that. I don’t want to shake up the rambling wreck in the mannbee hive located in manny’s cheeks. I can see they’re already starting to buzz around in here.
These guys will catapult themselves face first into Manny’s lap faster than Woody Allen into his 6 year old daughter’s. Careful, friend.

If you only knew who was one of the folks I got that info from, you’d feel real dumb, it’s funny you run it defending a player not doing **** but just say X is a “ green tree all American”, and he’s actually one of the better wr’s. Then again you slurped and defended Pope for three years even though he was terrible. You go get in your feels when people speak the truth about him.

I don’t have favorites , I just post what i’m told, sorry you don’t understand playing slow vs running 40 yards on a track. Btw, D money was there , I don’t see him disagreeing.
Amen brother

How come Matocha didn't get any reps? I thought he was at least competing. I presume he was out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back