A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do macho and LCE arm wrestle when X beats out Pope, wing cook off?

How is king of the favorites break out is coming decided? I want to make sure I’m dressed for it.
Maybe buy us all a round? I'm sure we'll all appreciate that you're dressed at all with how many times posters have suggested they're dropping their pants at the slightest good news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We know the snaps against first and second team defenses? If Garcia did all this against guys like me then it means nothing

Redding is no where near slow, now could he run his routes better? Yes
If you only knew who was one of the folks I got that info from, you’d feel real dumb, it’s funny you run in defending a player not doing **** but just say X is a “ green tree all American”, and he’s actually one of the better wr’s. Then again you slurped and defended Pope for three years even though he was terrible. You go get in your feels when people speak the truth about him.

I don’t have favorites , I just post what i’m told, sorry you don’t understand playing slow vs running 40 yards on a track. Btw, D money was there , I don’t see him disagreeing.

Last edited:
The receiver room is crowded with more on the way. And before someone chimes in with the "there's only been one scrimmage" comment - it's logical to think there will be defection(s). And we're getting a pretty good idea of who the candidates may be. That's not to say young players can't/won't improve, It's simply a numbers thing. Just hope Likens/Lashley are giving everyone a look and a level playing field for development & reps in practices/scrimmages. Still baffled that we ran such a short rotation last season. Especially considering the obvious struggles of the 2 whipping boys (deservedly so).

Advertisement
Back