A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
I'd settle for Davon Johnson from him.

I remember a TD punt return Davon Johnson had, I was at the game, I think it was Virginia, where a Virginia player was almost killed with a blindside block.

His body went limp as my dyck when I spy one of Partotnose’s 600 lb wildebeests. You know, I’ll be honest, I don’t even know if those kind of blocks are legal anymore.

They keep fūcking around with those rules.

Edit - WAIT: Am I thinking of Thearon Collier? Somebody tell me. I just saw his name, and I said to myself, “wait a second, my mind has fused Davon and Thearon together I can’t remember which is which”

Last edited:
I remember a TD punt return Davon Johnson had, I was at the game, I think it was Virginia, where a Virginia player was almost killed with a blindside block.

His body went limp as my dyck when I spy one of Partotnose’s 600 lb wildebeests. You know, I’ll be honest, I don’t even know if those kind of blocks are legal anymore.

They keep fūcking around with those rules.
Was that Jordan Futch on the block?

Advertisement
Was that Jordan Futch on the block?

It may it may very well have been. But as you can see on the edit from the post, I’m not even sure I have the punt returner right. It’s one of two guys. First I wanna figure out if it was Johnson or Collier.

TVD played well but he’s going to need time in the pocket , he’s not quite as mobile as the coaches expected.

Tyrique blanketed everyone , perfect day minus a PI on Rambo. He also laid a violent hit on Don.

Starting three wr’s were Rambo, Harley and Pope in the slot. Pope actually had a great day.

Pope knows the slot is his only chance to play and is open , I always said that’s his natural spot.

The d dominated but the wr’s made plays.

Hall and bubba started as safeties and had a great day.

Chaney had best day of backs.

ivey was not running with ones.

The returners are TS, Rambo, Harley and Restrepo. They’ll figure out starters.

Redding had a rough day , has trouble getting open and IS NOT FAST!!

It’s possible there’ll be limited tickets to the spring game , as of now the players families are the only getting access.
Can Redding play LB?

We shall see, I think TVD is a more accurate passer with a bigger arm and smarts. Garcia has also done well but to write off one without seeing either one is silly.

And no offense, but for you to say that TVD is more accurate and has greater smarts based upon a minuscule amount of information is also just as silly. Honestly, I don’t see any reasonable posters writing off TVD.

Advertisement
Sooo neither outside WR can make contested catches or win on intermediate routes, and the slot working the middle of the field and getting the ball in space is...the softest WR on the team who rarely makes plays after the catch. Seems good.

As for Redding I was never a huge fan cause he's a high-cut stiff dude but he's big and physical. He can actually win the ball in the air or outmuscle corners on slants. Seems to me like the coaches don't know how to use him. "Has trouble getting open and IS NOT FAST!!" is a good way to describe Trevon Grimes, but Grimes went to an offense that optimizes pass concepts to fit their personnel. The same offense that had a statue QB light it up (TVD mobility comment) and got 70 catches and 10 TDs from Kadarius Toney who's similar to Brashard Smith.

15-0 best corching staff evar
Can Redding play LB?

Advertisement
Quicker than I expected, great eyes and has true arm talent. Attacks windows with confidence.

he can throw.

doesnt have the “nfl measurablea” of TVD but he has arm talent for sure. He also had the advantage of going against the 2’s

TVD having his first taste running against the 1’s. Seemed to hold his own.
Still think that kid ia going to be the goods.

Advertisement
TVD played well but he’s going to need time in the pocket , he’s not quite as mobile as the coaches expected.

Tyrique blanketed everyone , perfect day minus a PI on Rambo. He also laid a violent hit on Don.

Starting three wr’s were Rambo, Harley and Pope in the slot. Pope actually had a great day.

Pope knows the slot is his only chance to play and is open , I always said that’s his natural spot.

The d dominated but the wr’s made plays.

Hall and bubba started as safeties and had a great day.

Chaney had best day of backs.

ivey was not running with ones.

The returners are TS, Rambo, Harley and Restrepo. They’ll figure out starters.

Redding had a rough day , has trouble getting open and IS NOT FAST!!

It’s possible there’ll be limited tickets to the spring game , as of now the players families are the only getting access.
Redding was running with 2 left feet on that screen pass in the bowl..needs to be strictly a X. In the mold of Hank

Advertisement
Back