A few scrimmage nuggets

Advertisement
I thought maybe you just heard 15-0 when you heard Manny...
Some people don’t realize that the leader of the 15-0 gang and I are friends and think this is a legit war. I mean I think it’s repetitive but if you’ve noticed, he and I razz each other all over the place with things. I just like messing with him. Lol

Some people don’t realize that the leader of the 15-0 gang and I are friends and think this is a legit war. I mean I think it’s repetitive but if you’ve noticed, he and I razz each other all over the place with things. I just like messing with him. Lol
Yes! All in good fun! I couldn’t tell at first but then whoop pm’d me with the scoop... rok was there../

Advertisement
Wtf are you talking about mope?

Yes! All in good fun! I couldn’t tell at first but then whoop pm’d me with the scoop... rok was there../
I remember the first time @Dr.L.ThugU and the boys came on here and started insulting each other. I wasn’t a Maude back then. Mods were giving them infractions and I think banning them and Thuggie reached out to me to explain to the Mods that they were all friends. Lol

Advertisement
I remember the first time @Dr.L.ThugU and the boys came on here and started insulting each other. I wasn’t a Maude back then. Mods were giving them infractions and I think banning them and Thuggie reached out to me to explain to the Mods that they were all friends. Lol
@Dr.L.ThugU enjoys the warmth of a man dressed like a woman on a cold winters night.

Restrepo is a dog who desperately wants to make a big play every time he touches the ball. The problem is that sometimes leads to ill advised decisions like trying to pick up returns on a bad hop or thinking of a house call on a bubble screen before he secures the pass. It's a different problem than with a guy like Wiggins who looks like he struggles with just simply catching the ball. Restrepo just needs coaches to calm him down and more game experience. You want that kind of heart in a player. I think he's going to be a baller.
I definitely think he can play for sure, im
Just saying man

Advertisement
Garcia played big time competitive high school football with with big time coaches and TVD did not....also Garcia was playing just this past December whereas TVD has not played a in a year in a half. Garcia should be ahead of TVD and sharper.
Excellent point. +1

Have seen very little of Restrepo, but he's white (Cuban?) and had a big day in the slot, so I'm going to do the stereotype thing and make the Berrios comparison 😉.
Seriously though, was the short rotation at wr last year legit, or a convenient excuse for not getting enough wideouts ready to play/in games? From a coaching standpoint, it easier to earmark a few and get 'em ready rather than juggling 6-7. Those in the know, what's Likens history re: this matter?
Maybe players contracting Co-Vid and the overall difficulty of the circumstances was a big factor, but at the time it seemed hard to understand why Smith wasn't getting more reps. And now Restrepo, who reportedly had Greentree moments last year, and appears to be breaking out.

Advertisement
Bruh WTF are you talkin' about? Are you obliterated drunk during the games? He NEVER dropped a single punt.

Anyways....your logic makes no fvckin' sense because Pope LITERALLY had punts bounce off his face and he still got burn at WR. So clearly what you do at PR has no influence with playing time at WR.
That doesn't even make a lick of sense.

"We think this kid can really contribute at WR but we want to see him return punts first."

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago
You must be heavily inebriated. Bc if you watched the games you would see why Restrepo was getting **** on by most posters on the board. If he only dropped one punt people wouldn’t be ****ting on the young man.

Did I bring up Pope? No I didn’t. Proof is in the pudding there.

Advertisement
Back