A Few Guys Arguing Non-Stop [F/K/A "Let’s check on Lane Kiffen"]

Advertisement
What is going on in here?? It's pretty obvious your not changing each others opinion so why waste this much energy? Just let it go, exchange numbers so you can have a personal conversation or get some psychiatric help already.

Advertisement
Since when is year 1 the only year that matters?
What did TCU do?

What about usc?

Or duke?

See where im going?

If mario was even a decent coach we win 8 this year. Ive told you multiple times. I PRAY HE IS SUCCESSFUL AT MIAMI. We all do. I also know he isnt a good football coach. His success will come with making great hires and staying out of the way. This isnt the PAC where the 2nd best team is UTAH. Usc and ucla were no competition while mario was there.

Mario cannot out talent clemson.

So Lane is a really good recruiter? Then why couldn't be get all of his talent on the same page?

See where this is going again?
Yes, he is. It's just that Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Florida, South Carolina, Auburn, Arkansas, Miss ST, Missouri, and Kentucky are better in the SEC.

In your face, Vandy.

Advertisement
What did TCU do?

What about usc?

Or duke?

See where im going?

If mario was even a decent coach we win 8 this year. Ive told you multiple times. I PRAY HE IS SUCCESSFUL AT MIAMI. We all do. I also know he isnt a good football coach. His success will come with making great hires and staying out of the way. This isnt the PAC where the 2nd best team is UTAH. Usc and ucla were no competition while mario was there.

Mario cannot out talent clemson.

No, you compared 5 and 8 as though the comparison is done. And I want to know why it had to be accomplished in year one.

Advertisement
No, you compared 5 and 8 as though the comparison is done. And I want to know why it had to be accomplished in year one.
It doesn't have to be done in year one. BUT we all just witnessed Marios coaching first hand.

Can you tell me things you saw that impressed you or made you have hope for the future?

My point is that with our schedule. It was set up for mario to come in and win 8 or 9 games after manny won 7 and all of us would say **** yea we made the right call.

So any incompetent coach could walk into Oregon and win 12 games? That's where you lose credibility by claiming that Mario isn't even "decent". Like, he's so bad that if you sent him and his own recruits to Columbus, Ohio........oh, wait.
you can only name 1 good game he won. Yes he beat Ohio state. Thats great.

Oregon has top 10 talent. They should compete with anyone.

Advertisement
******* **** ************ **** *** ************ ***** *** ******* **** **** **** ***** ***
season 5 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Advertisement
Back