A divided house

Advertisement
My girlfriend and I were both born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska. I've been all cane my whole life, but sadly I would still peg her as a husker fan.

I have been a lifelong Canes fan but I married an FSU grad that grew up in Detroit. Out of our 3 kids, 2 (10 years old, 3 years old) are die hard Canes, but my youngest (turned 9 month's old today) is a bit confused. I'll give her until she turns 1 years old to make up her mind. Depending on which side she chooses, I may make an executive decision of downsizing to just being a family of four on May 5th.

On Saturdays my wife feels as out of place as a devout Catholic at a Black Pentacostal Church during a tent revival. However, the one thing that my wife and I share on Saturdays, is the genuine hate for Ohio State and the fnking Gaytors!

Curious to see who else on the board has a significant other that is anything other than a Miami fan, and how does it affect your household or relationship?
My wife hates football, as do most women. Count yourself lucky you aren't going to Bed, Bath and Beyond on Saturday afternoon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back