A couple local safeties to keep an eye on

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
These aren't necessarily Miami guys right now but are rising players with length and athleticism. I could see them really heating up as they add weight.

Harlem Howard, 6'2, 175 (Deerfield Beach)- Basketball player with lanky frame and vacuum hands. Nine picks last year, including two pick-6s. Only has Coastal, FAU and WKU offers for now but should continue to emerge.

Jesse Anderson, 6'2, 180 (Cardinal Gibbons)- LOVE how this guy plays. He's listed as a WR but projects best as a safety (check the clips starting at 1:50). Special teams maniac with effort on coverage teams and the explosion to block kicks. Really like his striking ability for someone who is mainly an offensive player. Already has some early P5 offers but I expect a flood after spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These aren't necessarily Miami guys right now but are rising players with length and athleticism. I could see them really heating up as they add weight.

Harlem Howard, 6'2, 175 (Deerfield Beach)- Basketball player with lanky frame and vacuum hands. Nine picks last year, including two pick-6s. Only has Coastal, FAU and WKU offers for now but should continue to emerge.

Jesse Anderson, 6'2, 180 (Cardinal Gibbons)- LOVE how this guy plays. He's listed as a WR but projects best as a safety (check the clips starting at 1:50). Special teams maniac with effort on coverage teams and the explosion to block kicks. Really like his striking ability for someone who is mainly an offensive player. Already has some early P5 offers but I expect a flood after spring.

How do you compare these 2 guys to the players currently on the roster, including Balom? Unless the player is a unicorn like James Williams or Kyle Hamilton, I’ve always found to hard to differentiate between safeties.

Harlem another Blanche Ely kid that transferred out...

Pompano is literally a DB factory, so many good CB’s & Safeties come outta there.
Swear LCE got a 12-foot high file cabinet at his crib with these kids home addresses, Pop Warner stats and family ties to anybody who ever played one down of College Football.

A walking encyclopedia who, thankfully for us here, bleeds green and orange

Much appreciated!

Advertisement
Watching those highlights of Jesse Anderson just makes you really understand how good this 2023 class is talent wise at wr. Most any other year hes probably getting a hard look to get an offer at wr.

Swear LCE got a 12-foot high file cabinet at his crib with these kids home addresses, Pop Warner stats and family ties to anybody who ever played one down of College Football.

A walking encyclopedia who, thankfully for us here, bleeds green and orange

Much appreciated!
I do:

Brain-light-up-GIF-Final.gif

The block Feld Goal at 3:42 in Harlem footage should have been a penalty almost all of Deerfield sideline was on the field during that play.

Money...I'm impressed by King Mack at STA...Really bouncy for a 5'10/5'11 kid...Got some KamKinchens to him. Do you think he'll get a look? Surprised we aren't hearing his name more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mark-Allen *** (Killian) 6'0 185 is another kid to watch. He broke his leg last year vs Jackson but was on a RAMPAGE before the injury. Early P5 offer from Syracuse.

Advertisement
Can we get @DMoney and some of the other guys on the recruiting staff, were supposedly going to have a big off-field staff. I think it would be worth the shekels, I don't know how many times these guys have mentioned recruits and been adamant that they can ball, only for them to go to another school and crush it. If were going to have a larger recruiting department, let's get some of these amazing local guys on staff, that know how to spot talent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back