A case could be made

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
That Miami is the best team in the ACC right now. Ok, calm down. I’m not trying to say Manny should stay, but if you think about it, who’s definitely better right now? 3 of their conference losses all came with under 30 seconds left in the game. Sure you can say 3 of their wins could have been losses but I digress. We are currently seeing our best offense in 20 years and by far the best QB play in the same amount of time. I know this board hates positivity so sorry for shedding any light but I stand behind what I said. It can be argued they are the best team in the ACC as of right now. Now bring on Lane or Mario!

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Miami is the best team in the ACC right now. Ok, calm down. I’m not trying to say Manny should stay, but if you think about it, who’s definitely better right now? 3 of their conference losses all came with under 30 seconds left in the game. Sure you can say 3 of their wins could have been losses but I digress. We are currently seeing our best offense in 20 years and by far the best QB play in the same amount of time. I know this board hates positivity so sorry for shedding any light but I stand behind what I said. It can be argued they are the best team in the ACC as of right now. Now bring on Lane or Mario!
Unfortunately the answer is probably FSU. Without Manny it’s us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Logan Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back