A case could be made

The 2018 CIS class showing off it’s brilliance once again. Been downhill since the mouth breathers showed up.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
We SHOULD be the the best team in the ACC maybe outside of Clemson, but we aren’t for the multiple reasons that have been discussed repeatedly on this board.

It would be a shootout for sure.
Probably. As good as TVD and this offense have been, I haven't seen them completely dominate a defense from beginning to end. They either start slow and turn it up in the latter quarters (like against FSU); or they start strong, take a break mid-game, and then come on again in the 4th (like against VT).

We could beat Wake but it might take a complete game type of effort, unless the D by some miracle has a solid day. If the D allows 40-50 points, might be too much for the O to overcome.

Agree with OP. A few plays and we have a much better record. We run Franklin at FSU at the end. Game over. Hit a field goal. Malory catches that TD vs. MSU.

But we still suck now.

Probably. As good as TVD and this offense have been, I haven't seen them completely dominate a defense from beginning to end. They either start slow and turn it up in the latter quarters (like against FSU); or they start strong, take a break mid-game, and then come on again in the 4th (like against VT).

We could beat Wake but it might take a complete game type of effort, unless the D by some miracle has a solid day. If the D allows 40-50 points, might be too much for the O to overcome.
Agree. I think at the end their d just a bit better than ours but coaching is way better than ours and the tie break.

Advertisement
nope OP. not even close

Best Offense = Pitt
Best QB = Picket
Best Defense = Clemson

I would say we are 2nd in QB and like middling 10th -11th or so in Defense.

We’d have to score at least 70 to beat Wake cause they would definitely score 65+ against Mannys D ( which stands for disaster)

Advertisement
This place is amazing. We could be beat Central Connecticut after being beat by a legit team and then all of a sudden we are good again. We just beat a 5-5 VT team that fired the coach this week alone at home in a monsoon. We are still very average at best.

That Miami is the best team in the ACC right now. Ok, calm down. I’m not trying to say Manny should stay, but if you think about it, who’s definitely better right now? 3 of their conference losses all came with under 30 seconds left in the game. Sure you can say 3 of their wins could have been losses but I digress. We are currently seeing our best offense in 20 years and by far the best QB play in the same amount of time. I know this board hates positivity so sorry for shedding any light but I stand behind what I said. It can be argued they are the best team in the ACC as of right now. Now bring on Lane or Mario!
We just lost to a pathetic FSPoo team..stop

Defense is full of holes. Offense line hit or miss. Zero power running game.

Losses to Virginia, North Carolina and Florida State prove this is not the best team in the ACC by any stretch.

Miami might have some of the better players at certain positions, but a great, well-balanced team this is not.

fresh prince of bel air gtfo GIF

Advertisement
JFC. All I said was a case can be made. After you fix the hole in your wall after punching through it reading this post take a deep breath and relax. Getting so upset over a simple observation is not a good look.

Advertisement
Back