A blessing or a curse

A1cane

Junior
We have another bye this week. Could be good to get this guys healthy and rested but could mean we come out flat what's ur take on having this many bye weeks this season

Advertisement
Everyone is banged up this time of year. With Jarren, he can rest that shoulder and Wiggins was hobbled as well. I think this team is starting to become more confident and starting to gel. I think they play with passion the rest of the year.

Everyone is banged up this time of year. With Jarren, he can rest that shoulder and Wiggins was hobbled as well. I think this team is starting to become more confident and starting to gel. I think they play with passion the rest of the year.
Only thing I'm worried about is that they will take fiu lightly because simply put its fiu.

winning 3 in a row is huge so want to keep the momentum going. however, we are banged up and need to be fresh to finish out strong to get to 8-4.

Advertisement
After what happened against central Michigan, VT, and GT I sure hope we don’t take anyone lightly anymore. Come out and blow these clowns out of their stadium.

We might possibly get 2 corches fired this year

Can you really fire someone that is already basically retired?

Screenshot_20191111-175121_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
As a fan of watching college football, I say blessing. I think we should stretch the season out as long as possible for my viewing pleasure. For the Canes, its neither this time. I would say curse if we were going into Duke, but against FIU we really should t have anything to stress about. This is a tune up game for Duke.

Advertisement
Best thing for us. Three solid games, but still trying to put in a new system with some young players.

Jarren and the oline get a full week of just working on stuff, new plays, etc. - without having to think of game planning. And the coaches can think about Duke some, without sacrificing FIU prep.

Advertisement
Huge Butch fan. Appreciate all that he did for the Canes. Probably the best resurrection of a program in college ball history. But **** he looks old. He should hang it up and go back to the studio.

Go Canes!

My Botch slander around here is basically in jest and just to counter some of his cult. I too appreciate what he did here. Dude has bad skin so I think that adds to him looking pretty freaking horrible in some photos.

Huge Butch fan. Appreciate all that he did for the Canes. Probably the best resurrection of a program in college ball history. But **** he looks old. He should hang it up and go back to the studio.

Go Canes!
Butch is in great health and in better shape than these little ****ants with Butch Derangement Syndrome.... if they were in a fight with Butch my money would be on him to kick their asses.

Lmao...

We playing FIU... We could beat them with our 2nd team playing the whole game.

They're 114th in Run Defense, they gave up 350yds rushing to Tulane, 275yds rushing to La Tech, 471yds rushing to Midd Tenn St & 261yds rushing to FAU.

Ima run that back in case you glossed over it, they gave up 471yds rushing to Middle Tennessee St lol.

Deejay & Cam are going to run all over that sh*tty run Defense, straight gliding all over the field, it'll look like they Ice skating out there. We'll smoke FIU in the first half easy.

I'm just looking forward to seeing if we play any kids who still have a game left for their Redshirt, because you can play 4 & still shirt, so I'm curious to see who still has another game available.
My thoughts exactly regarding the Redshirts. Will Lo get some burn?

It’s FIU man..if we lose to FIU I’ll never look at the U the same again
No argument from me. My point is that you shouldn't be so sure which team will hit the field that day. And the team that lost to GT can lose to FIU, whereas the team that beat Louisville will run train on FIU. But if you think you know which team we're getting, you're fooling yourself.

Advertisement
Back