A Average QB and We Are 7-0

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Even with this OL, middle tier RBs, and underperforming recievers.

Average QB who isnt a incurable loser against equal or better competition.

Francios from FSU, a non QB, and we are 7-0. Dukes QB, Pitts, UNCs, ****, anyone else.

Lets face it, even with the disadvantages of our offensive players, Kaaya's play has been the decisive factor. The opponents gameplan around him, and he sets and maintains the tone. We cant run, we cant do anything but a super conservative, ineffective offense, because of his play.

While we rebuild an offense from scratch, we need a QB. Cannot go into 2017 with him. Clown teams win the Coastal every year, and we could and should even during a 2-3 year rebuild of our OL, etc.

Just had to say it.

Advertisement
We would be at least 6-1 with the majority of the other starting qbs in d1 level CFB.

Most qbs in cfb are playing in these spread offenses where they have no reads to make. They would struggle in a pro-style offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
An average play caller and we'd be in the top 7 right now

His play calling hasn't been greet but if Kaaya makes the throws he should we are 7 and 0 . He cost us the fsu game

Not so much the FSU game we were vanilla as ****, i blame kaaya for UNC he left 3 TDs on the field that game

The interception in the end zone changed the game around . We scored on that drive my guess fsu would of quit

His play calling hasn't been greet but if Kaaya makes the throws he should we are 7 and 0 . He cost us the fsu game

Not so much the FSU game we were vanilla as ****, i blame kaaya for UNC he left 3 TDs on the field that game

The interception in the end zone changed the game around . We scored on that drive my guess fsu would of quit

Still threw a TD at the end to tie the game, the drives before that were horribly called drives, still he did something at the end, didnt do that against UNC was missing guys all game, even with some crappy play calls we still should have blown them out if kaaya connected with those TDs thats on him

I can make my final verdict on CMR if kaaya is starting in 2017. ANOTHER wasted season where we cant compete in the Coastal.

Either CMR is awful, or he doesnt care.

Advertisement

Still threw a TD at the end to tie the game, the drives before that were horribly called drives, still he did something at the end, didnt do that against UNC was missing guys all game, even with some crappy play calls we still should have blown them out if kaaya connected with those TDs thats on him
If he starts fcking up vs nd time to pull him

Even with this OL, middle tier RBs, and underperforming recievers.

Average QB who isnt a incurable loser against equal or better competition.

Francios from FSU, a non QB, and we are 7-0. Dukes QB, Pitts, UNCs, ****, anyone else.

Lets face it, even with the disadvantages of our offensive players, Kaaya's play has been the decisive factor. The opponents gameplan around him, and he sets and maintains the tone. We cant run, we cant do anything but a super conservative, ineffective offense, because of his play.

While we rebuild an offense from scratch, we need a QB. Cannot go into 2017 with him. Clown teams win the Coastal every year, and we could and should even during a 2-3 year rebuild of our OL, etc.

Just had to say it.

You are underestimating the impact of coaching.

Smh....I overestimate the intelligence of some of you.....we can blame playcalling, but balls are being dropped, and blocks are being missed.....if this team executes, we are 7-0....but we aren't....it falls on the coaches. Only way they can fix most of our problems, is to recruit out of it....

Advertisement
Kaaya is above average QB. He has PTSD from getting the crap knocked out of him.

Advertisement
Back