[]_[] Tough *photos

I'm here like where the **** is Jaquan Johnson. Lets just stick with Quan for him and AQM for our teams version of the hulk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
courtel looks like he is getting into shape. body is changing alot. no more baby fat.

If Trent Harris leaves here anything less than an All ACC player our entire defensive staff should be stripped of all their football credentials

No joke, I thought that was Olivier Vernon back to visit at first glance. Trent is getting thick, glad to see it.

Yea that is olivier vernon and lamar miller is right next to him

Well ****. My point still stands though. That kid flew under the radar because of Chad but he showed flashes. Him and Darrion Owens I think impressed me most.

Advertisement
If Trent Harris leaves here anything less than an All ACC player our entire defensive staff should be stripped of all their football credentials

No joke, I thought that was Olivier Vernon back to visit at first glance. Trent is getting thick, glad to see it.

Yea that is olivier vernon and lamar miller is right next to him

Well ****. My point still stands though. That kid flew under the radar because of Chad but he showed flashes. Him and Darrion Owens I think impressed me most.

I dont like how we use him, i love darrion owens though hes going to be a beast

Advertisement
Back