# 98 Holley love that kid sideline dances!

Personally, I don't mind dancing. It's not the dancing itself that's the issue. It's the freakin timing! You wanna dance all over Doak while up 15pts? Awesome, have at it! But nothing could sum up what an abomination this program has become more than the sight of coordinated team dances on the sidelines as we're getting our sh-t pushed in by a miami community college. The fact that wouldn't sink in to the players at the moment speaks volumes.

Advertisement
I mean he should continue to be him, but he needs to be able to identify when it is the right time to do it. To be fair he is a freshman who does not play, this is probably the only thing he cand do to bring some type of energy, because trying to talk to some of the other players playing will probably not work.

I seen the Baltimore Ravens players dancing last night....I know they won but they was still dancing....didn’t y’all say dancing is a problem...**** Lamar Jackson & the boys looked real good dancing on the Rams last night...ijs..CIS posters knows best...

Its just the Optics. When you are getting your shxt pushed in by FIU it doesn't look good to be dancing on the sideline. But when you are dominating FSU at FSU then yes dancing looks fun. IMO Manny needs to shut that shxt down for the remained of the season though.

Advertisement
Kid was trying to get the team hyped up..
The University of Miami problems are
Athletic Department & Coaching
Not a kid dancing on the sidelines trying to get his team hyped up...come on man....I bet if the same kid had his head down sitting away from the team y’all same dudes would say he is a cancer that’s what’s wrong...SMFH...

Its just the Optics. When you are getting your shxt pushed in by FIU it doesn't look good to be dancing on the sideline. But when you are dominating FSU at FSU then yes dancing looks fun. IMO Manny needs to shut that shxt down for the remained of the season though.
How about Manny shut his self down for the rest of the season...

Herbstreit going to go in on Miami on college game day Saturday for this lol
Man Fu*k Herbstreit..don’t care what he has to say...
I remember the days The Canes didn’t give a Fu* k who said what...wow have times changed...that’s part of the problem....

I’ve felt bad for him being piled on. I believe it was before that big 4&1 he was dancing trying to get some energy into our lifeless squad. **** we should’ve put him on the field maybe he would’ve brought a spark. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back