# 98 Holley love that kid sideline dances!

Advertisement
He was cracking me up too. Even my wife who was probably paying attention to about 5% of the game noticed him gettin it on the sidelines. We need that energy

This young man better not transfer! Needs to stay all four years as he brings a level of positive energy. The players just feed off him on the sidelines and you need players like Holley on any team. It’s missing in today’s game by many.

Advertisement
Loved his film coming out. Thought he was our most underrated recruit. Dont remember any of that on his tape lol

Advertisement
Well this post didn't age well. Jerome Brown has been rolling over in his grave since Saturday night when dude is out there doing the running man with Miami trailing FIU 13-3—after a fourth down stop, moments after Williams opened the half with yet another interception; this on the first play from scrimmage.

Dancing was maybe amusing the first time at Pitt. Now it's looking like a poorly-timed attention-***** move from a kid not paying attention to anything on the field—hoping to trend, or make GameDay's highlight reel the next week

This false bravado and look-at-me **** is a huge part of what's wrong with this culture no one can seem to fix.

Nine years ago next month, Shannon's clowns having snowball fights on the sideline of a Sun Bowl pounding from Notre Dame—with outgoing Ryan Hill saying in print that the incoming Golden would have a problem with Shannon's kids, as they didn't respect Randy, talked behind his back, were smoking weed, ignoring him—et al.

What has changed since—on a third head coach over that span? The "culture" here has been messed up for years.

Ain't gonna turn around overnight—but you can start by stopping ill-timed dancing when a cross-town rival and ex-head coach, with a vendetta, is pushing your **** in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back