9 OU Players Test Positive For COVID-19

The 9 positive tests were all from players who chose to travel home. Those who stayed in Norman all tested negative. Players are safer with football program
Yeah. This is the stuff that actually supports The Legend's original hypothesis that players are safer on the team with the team. The minute they start drifting off on their own, they bug out.

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - Don’t Even Breathe Politics
There have been thousands of COVID deaths, and everyone keeps quoting this one case as evidence the numbers are fake (or overblown). We need documentation of many more such situations for it to even make a dent in the numbers.
I have first hand knowledge that the case count is complete bull ****. I received a call a few days ago where the CDC told me that my son had Tested positive COVID and had to quarantine. I explained to the lady that my son had not been tested. She told me that one of the players on his team had.... therefore, the entire team was counted as having the virus.

This virus is real but that’s some bull **** right there. This **** is happening all over the country.

if you don’t think this is political to some extent, I have some land on Haiti I’d like to sell you.

I have first hand knowledge that the case count is complete bull ****. I received a call a few days ago where the CDC told me that my son had Tested positive COVID and had to quarantine. I explained to the lady that my son had not been tested. She told me that one of the players on his team had.... therefore, the entire team was counted as having the virus.

This virus is real but that’s some bull **** right there. This **** is happening all over the country.

if you don’t think this is political to some extent, I have some land on Haiti I’d like to sell you.
Thread band.

Advertisement

LMFAOO!! I wish I would get a bs call like that it would be epic :rickflair2:

Bro, are u sure the CDC called you??? I mean, they typically don’t call reg ppl, from my experience of course.

Bye, bro. See you in a different thread.
He’s gone from this thread and I’m going to say this right here. I’ve heard about a bunch of downtrodden CIS victims crying that this is essentially a sham because a certain poster has gone political multiple times and nothing’s happened.

Blame yourselves - whining entitled b-itches. I’ve been working all day, checking this site sporadically. This is the 1st report that I have seen in the 5 hours and 45 minutes since I instituted my edict. If you want something done then report it or shut the fûck up.

And if another Maude got a report and let it go, I can’t control that. I only control my own actions, which is what I specifically stated. JFC, I’m legit diagnosed with ADHD going back to 1973 when I was turning 7 years old and I have better Reading Comprehension than some of you. And if that’s not good enough for you then...

7F5C282C-7CFE-47DD-A72B-A4D7F8428BBC.gif

****... these giant round ice globes really are better than the small cubes in my Buffalo Trace.

Advertisement
My daughter runs the labs at One of the big Hospitals in the area and she tells me these numbers on these tests are so screwed up it’s not really funny.

She said because of all the testing it is taking her dept. 2-3 weeks to get some of their results back but some come back in 2-3 days.

So results of tests from 2-3 weeks ago are being thrown in with results from 2-3 days ago so there’s no way for anyone to know if the numbers are going down,up or standing firm.

Then she knows of at least one testing place that is so overwhelmed they are just guessing at results because they are being pressed for numbers and don’t want to lose federal money because they get paid by the test.So they just call everything positive so the numbers stay high so the mass testing will continue.You can bet if there’s one place like this there are many cause when it comes to sHT like this just follow the money.
Gotta love how all the "evidence" that the covid ain't serious is always anecdotal. I'll wait until a reputable source has empirical evidence that says it's not serious before listening to Cajuncane's daughter

He’s gone from this thread and I’m going to say this right here. I’ve heard about a bunch of downtrodden CIS victims crying that this is essentially a sham because a certain poster has gone political multiple times and nothing’s happened.

Blame yourselves - whining entitled b-itches. I’ve been working all day, checking this site sporadically. This is the 1st report that I have seen in the 5 hours and 45 minutes since I instituted my edict. If you want something done then report it or shut the fûck up.

And if another Maude got a report and let it go, I can’t control that. I only control my own actions, which is what I specifically stated. JFC, I’m legit diagnosed with ADHD going back to 1973 when I was turning 7 years old and I have better Reading Comprehension than some of you. And if that’s not good enough for you then...

View attachment 127557

****... these giant round ice globes really are better than the small cubes in my Buffalo Trace.
You can clearly see she's saying " Some boy calf".... LOL!!!

Advertisement
Yeah. This is the stuff that actually supports The Legend's original hypothesis that players are safer on the team with the team. The minute they start drifting off on their own, they bug out.
It all is going to come down to which teams can go 4 months wo getting some ***.

All it takes us just one player is willing to risk it all from the ol in an out to put an entire team in jeopardy.

Be skrong fellas.

Not surprised.

Folk who didn't even get tested got a report that their results showed they were positive.

The real question - how many have any symptoms?

Advertisement
What's going to be interesting is the numbers of deaths where people were afraid to go to the ER and stayed home. I know at the main private hospital where I live, the ER visits were down >50%. All elective surgeries were cancelled. There were lot of routine screening tests, like mammograms and colonoscopies not performed, so there will be some delayed cancer diagnoses. Here's the CDC website with up to date statistics, as far as they know anyway. It does give a good look at the risk the players run.

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-***-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

More bad news today for Lincoln Riley....

Word is there are possibly a few more top players to come...

Thread Reply Ban - Don’t even Breathe with P (rhymes with analytics).
There have been thousands of COVID deaths, and everyone keeps quoting this one case as evidence the numbers are fake (or overblown). We need documentation of many more such situations for it to even make a dent in the numbers.
I’ll quote governors who inundated the nursing homes with infected patients resulting in about half of the total deaths.

Advertisement
Back