9 OU Players Test Positive For COVID-19

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Not sure if this was already posted, if so please merge or delete.

However, per Riley, nine of his players tested positive after taking a break from practice.

Went to the comment section of this report, and one healthcare personnel said something is fishy about all these positive test. He then posted a link where COVID may indeed be exaggerated regarding results. Obviously the virus is real, as some here have been affected by it, and I know first hand it’s results......but then again:

Advertisement

However, per Riley, nine of his players tested positive after taking a break from practice.

Went to the comment section of this report, and one healthcare personnel said something is fishy about all these positive test. He then posted a link where COVID may indeed be exaggerated regarding results. Obviously the virus is real, as some here have been affected by it, and I know first hand it’s results......but then again:

Some wacky **** being in the realm of uncertainty. Puts into perspective how much we really know about the universe.

There have been thousands of COVID deaths, and everyone keeps quoting this one case as evidence the numbers are fake (or overblown). We need documentation of many more such situations for it to even make a dent in the numbers.

There have been thousands of COVID deaths, and everyone keeps quoting this one case as evidence the numbers are fake (or overblown). We need documentation of many more such situations for it to even make a dent in the numbers.
there have been thousands of flu deaths as well ... misdiagnosis happen all the time but it’s multiplied for covid19

there have been thousands of flu deaths as well

Here we go again w the flu crap. I'm not talking about the flu..I'm addressing the concern that deaths are being misclassified on a large scale based on one single case..this motorcycle guy.
But since you brought it up, I'm a doctor and I can tell you that in my 20 years I've never seen my hospital have to dedicate 2 icus and an entire floor to flu patients. This disease doesn't affect everyone equally or make everyone very sick, but if you're one of the "lucky" ones it is FAR worse than influenza.

Advertisement

The counties face no punishment for inflating numbers, they may even get additional relief funds. The hospitals and state actually have to be as accurate as possible.

Here we go again w the flu crap. I'm not talking about the flu..I'm addressing the concern that deaths are being misclassified on a large scale based on one single case..this motorcycle guy.
But since you brought it up, I'm a doctor and I can tell you that in my 20 years I've never seen my hospital have to dedicate 2 icus and an entire floor to flu patients. This disease doesn't affect everyone equally or make everyone very sick, but if you're one of the "lucky" ones it is FAR worse than influenza.
so is the entire floor field with covid19 patients all the time at your hospital? Bc I know all these hospitals did all this preparation for the rush of dying Covid patients but a lot of those same hospitals were dealing with normal traffic with a few covid19 cases at a time.

When I caught covid19 right before the country started to panic over it at the top of March, I went to the hospital after 5 days of dealing with it... they sent me home the same day. And the very next day they stopped accepting covid19 patients for the next couple weeks. They also stopped accepting everybody at all unless you were dying from a car wreck, gun shot or giving birth.

Advertisement
My daughter runs the labs at One of the big Hospitals in the area and she tells me these numbers on these tests are so screwed up it’s not really funny.

She said because of all the testing it is taking her dept. 2-3 weeks to get some of their results back but some come back in 2-3 days.

So results of tests from 2-3 weeks ago are being thrown in with results from 2-3 days ago so there’s no way for anyone to know if the numbers are going down,up or standing firm.

Then she knows of at least one testing place that is so overwhelmed they are just guessing at results because they are being pressed for numbers and don’t want to lose federal money because they get paid by the test.So they just call everything positive so the numbers stay high so the mass testing will continue.You can bet if there’s one place like this there are many cause when it comes to sHT like this just follow the money.

so is the entire floor field with covid19 patients all the time at your hospital? Bc I know all these hospitals did all this preparation for the rush of dying Covid patients but a lot of those same hospitals were dealing with normal traffic with a few covid19 cases at a time.

When I caught covid19 right before the country started to panic over it at the top of March, I went to the hospital after 5 days of dealing with it... they sent me home the same day. And the very next day they stopped accepting covid19 patients for the next couple weeks. They also stopped accepting everybody at all unless you were dying from a car wreck, gun shot or giving birth.

Not all the time, but over the last few weeks w the surge that occurred. People were 2 to a room and they were making plans to convert more space. Things are easing off now, thank God, but it was bad for awhile. Surgeries requiring admission weres topped and our ER was on diversion much of the time.

Sorry to hear you had it..hope you're well now. I know several people with it personally, with severity varying from just loss of smell to intubated in the ICU. Its like Russian roulette...9 times out of 10 you'll be fine, but that 10th time..

My daughter runs the labs at One of the big Hospitals in the area and she tells me these numbers on these tests are so screwed up it’s not really funny.

She said because of all the testing it is taking her dept. 2-3 weeks to get some of their results back but some come back in 2-3 days.

So results of tests from 2-3 weeks ago are being thrown in with results from 2-3 days ago so there’s no way for anyone to know if the numbers are going down,up or standing firm.

Then she knows of at least one testing place that is so overwhelmed they are just guessing at results because they are being pressed for numbers and don’t want to lose federal money because they get paid by the test.So they just call everything positive so the numbers stay high so the mass testing will continue.You can bet if there’s one place like this there are many cause when it comes to sHT like this just follow the money.

There's no doubt the numbers are a mess..its hard to know where we are truly at.

I'm not one to advocate shutting everything down..I just think people need to take it seriously enough to take precautions and avoid high risk situations.

I guess shutting down other surgeries and treatments for other ailments and diseases while hospitals focused on making bed space for potential COVID cases is not considered as a driving factor for them for these higher than normal deaths? Ok. But that is an opinion.

This is not really a study. This is more like the makings of a research proposal being couched as a study. They are just making an unconfirmed hypothesis. That's all it is.

Advertisement
You guys are too much. For a second, put away the tin foil hats and just consider the possibility that professionals are doing their best to tackle a Pandemic, the likes of which has not been seen in 100 years, for which we were completely unprepared. So maybe, just maybe, we are playing catch up and in doing so, have not been able to create a fool proof system for counting or documenting deaths.
But that is not a conspiracy, and certainly not a conspiracy to impact college football.
This is a sport, of which none of us play. We are just fans hoping to be entertained By someone else’s work.

Advertisement
There's no doubt the numbers are a mess..its hard to know where we are truly at.

I'm not one to advocate shutting everything down..I just think people need to take it seriously enough to take precautions and avoid high risk situations.
I agree w/ this. Normal protocols and reg hygiene can curve this until a treatment plan or applicable vaccination is approved. However, it is starting to appear that a lot of things are being lumped as Covid and it does appear that a hysteria has resulted as such.

For instance, a good friend of mine tested positive for Covid; a few days later he tested negative. What he actually suffered from was salmonella poisoning from an outbreak here in CA from bad onions. Many Californians had salmonella poisoning due to a popular farm being contaminated, yet he along w several others were deemed to have Covid on the initial report. Not so sure if those counts were adjusted after it was proven to be salmonella.

Again, I know the chit is real, and there are still a lot of reckless ppl out here helping to spread it, but I’m also seeing all this federal $ flowing through, and just wondering if #’s are being inflated to continue to get such funding, funding that’s been screamed for, for yrs & denied, but now it’s coming through.

That’s 9 players who will almost assuredly recover and then have, give or take, 4 months immunity according to the CDC.

Advertisement
Back