8th in BCS

Advertisement
Am I the only one not buying mizzou yes they are undefeated but who have they beat?! toledo, indiana, a depleted georgia and florida teams! Yes we beat the same florida team but there's no reason to have them ahead of us. Is it because they play in that over hyped sec crap conference?

Yea thats the reason, but the who have you beat argument certainly doesnt help us much either

Although UF with Driskel, Matt Jones, and Easley> UF with Murphy and no Matt Jones n Easley and its not close

Fixed that last part for ya

If you guys think thats the end of the upsets.....think again. This year smells like 07. Our team need to worry about Wake Forest. I don't think any SEC team wins out, not even Bama. Auburn is not a cake walk......and Mizzou with that spread will givde them problems.

Advertisement
Everyone please relax, its just a projection based on someone's opinion. Plus we got like six more games to go. Alot can and will happen by then. As long as we keep on winning we will be fine.lets enjoy the ride yall.

"My projected BCS standings: 1 Bama, 2 Oregon, 3 FSU, 4 OSU, 5 Mizzou, 6 Stanford, 7 Baylor, 8 Miami"

Brad Edwards.

I don't love it but with the exception of Stanford it doesn't seem wrong. we still have the meaty part of our schedule left. lets face it our signature win is getting worse by the day. florida could finish with a 500 record. plus expect mizzou to lose a game or two the rest of the year.

Yall *****ing over predictions... The real one doesnt come out til 6 the AP & Coaches poll comes first before anything... Chill the fucc out!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Exactly D.L.I.N.K.D.A! We all need to chill out. We will know where we are, soon enough.

"My projected BCS standings: 1 Bama, 2 Oregon, 3 FSU, 4 OSU, 5 Mizzou, 6 Stanford, 7 Baylor, 8 Miami"

Brad Edwards.

I don't really care because if we win out we get the NC over OR. But I think we are 5th. Mizzou just beat a weaker version of the same team we beat. Stanford LOST to unranked team. Baylor is well, Baylor. The fact that so many top ten teams proved why any win is a win, our NC game looks a heck of a lot better this morning than on Friday. Plus, FSU should jump OR to #2. Who have the ducks beat? Noles just took #3 team to the woodshed on their home filed and beat them until they cried. #2 FSU v #5 Miami for all the marbles is just MUST SEE TV. Janey Football is history; UGA, LSU, Teddy, and all the rest or gone. The only stories left in season is Can Bama do it again? Famous Amos. Oh, OR scores a lot of points -- again. And then there is THE RETURN OF THE [[__]] and Noles vs Canes on a November night in Tally for all the marbles--again. What do U think the networks want?

Advertisement
Baylor stanford and mizzou will all lose within the next 2 - 3 weeks so it doest matter

Am I the only one not buying mizzou yes they are undefeated but who have they beat?! toledo, indiana, a depleted georgia and florida teams! Yes we beat the same florida team but there's no reason to have them ahead of us. Is it because they play in that over hyped sec crap conference?

Yea thats the reason, but the who have you beat argument certainly doesnt help us much either

Although UF with Driskel > UF with Murphy and its not close

Mizzou also played their game with a backup RS QB.

Advertisement
Stanford lost the game that we just won. Is this real life.

They also beat UCLA and Washington, 2 ranked teams. This really is not a big deal lol.

incorrect, Washington will not be ranked, they just got *** raped by an unranked Arizona State game and allowed over 50 points. they now have 3 losses i believe? washington should have never been ranked to begin with. UCLA isn't anything to write home about either

Stanford still has Oregon left, either way, if we beat fsu we'll jump stanford and mizzou and baylor

They also beat UCLA and Washington, 2 ranked teams. This really is not a big deal lol.

incorrect, Washington will not be ranked, they just got *** raped by an unranked Arizona State game and allowed over 50 points. they now have 3 losses i believe? washington should have never been ranked to begin with. UCLA isn't anything to write home about either

Stanford still has Oregon left, either way, if we beat fsu we'll jump stanford and mizzou and baylor

Those wins are still better than UF, GT, and UNC.

Those wins are still better than UF, GT, and UNC.

i agree. that was a true statement

just don't think those wins are great enough for people to distinguish between. either way they will lose to Oregon, Mizzou will lose aTm or USCe or even Ole Miss, and Baylor still has three ranked teams left in Oklahoma, Okie State, Texas tech, and tcu and Texas left

Those teams projected ahead of us deserve to be ahead of us at this point. however if we are 8-0 on november 3rd. we will be top 5 maybe top 4 or 3. because 3 teams may drop and we will have a top 3 win on our schedule. just have to stay humble and not fall like half the top 10 did yesterday

Advertisement
Back