8th in BCS

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
"My projected BCS standings: 1 Bama, 2 Oregon, 3 FSU, 4 OSU, 5 Mizzou, 6 Stanford, 7 Baylor, 8 Miami"

Brad Edwards.

Advertisement
SMH why are we behind Baylor and Stanford. Baylor has not beaten anybody ranked and Stanford has a lose.

Mizzou, Stanford and Baylor. BS! Baylor plays no huddle with the 1st string 4qtrs against clown schools.

Stanford has a loss vs an unranked, and one win over a over rated UCLA.

Mizzou, well, they will lose 2 more games, at least.

Mizzou, Stanford and Baylor. BS! Baylor plays no huddle with the 1st string 4qtrs against clown schools.

Stanford has a loss vs an unranked, and one win over a over rated UCLA.

Mizzou, well, they will lose 2 more games, at least.

lol no they don't. They had their 3rd stringers in against WVU in the 3rd quarter. Golden needs to put the pedal to the metal on some of these teams. Stop with this bring in the 2nd stringers up 28 and play prevent BS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
BCS standing projections before any of the actual polls used to calculate the BCS are released. Interesting.

Stanford plays at Oregon State next week, very tough game for them. Missouri vs. South Carolina, another very tough game, just for the record

Am I the only one not buying mizzou yes they are undefeated but who have they beat?! toledo, indiana, a depleted georgia and florida teams! Yes we beat the same florida team but there's no reason to have them ahead of us. Is it because they play in that over hyped sec crap conference?

Advertisement
Am I the only one not buying mizzou yes they are undefeated but who have they beat?! toledo, indiana, a depleted georgia and florida teams! Yes we beat the same florida team but there's no reason to have them ahead of us. Is it because they play in that over hyped sec crap conference?

Yea thats the reason, but the who have you beat argument certainly doesnt help us much either

Although UF with Driskel > UF with Murphy and its not close

We just keep winning and the schedule will work itself out. No way we are ranked lower than Taint if we win out beating FSU and winning the ACC chip while they close out with Mich and whatever scrub B1G team they play for their conference chip. Just have to hope Oregon or Bama lose one late. Just win.

Advertisement
"My projected BCS standings: 1 Bama, 2 Oregon, 3 FSU, 4 OSU, 5 Mizzou, 6 Stanford, 7 Baylor, 8 Miami"

Brad Edwards.

LOl Hilarious....

Baylor hasnt played anybody all season

Mizzou is beating Miami and Clemson's injured left overs but all of a sudden they "spose" to be world beaters (THE media needs somebody from the SEC to slurp besides Bama)

Stanford loses to an unranked team smh

But they are all better then Miami.... fine w/ me.

Last edited:
Mizzou is going to jump from 14th in the coaches poll to 5th in the BCS all b/c they beat Florida just like 2 other teams did before.... lol joke of the week

I hope the BCS isnt that much of a fraud.

Advertisement
Back