8th in BCS

Advertisement
Don't understand how some can discredit other teams based on their schedule when we have only played one team that was worth mentioning (and even in that game we didn't look impressive) and struggled against mediocre teams like GT and UNC.

If we beat FSU to remain undefeated and are not the consensus No. 3 team in the country, then it's time to *****. Right now, I don't care. I understand that our legitimacy in the eyes of the voters hinges on the outcome of the FSU game. And I'm fine with that.

Advertisement
Enjoy the ride guys, though it's great to be ranking watching and *****ing, just the sheer fact that we have some here *****ing about it, is proof enough how far we have come from the disaster Golden inherited. It's the first bcs ranking, it means nothing, handle your business and the rest takes care of itself.

We have plenty of things to be concerned about upcoming, and BCS or anybody else's ranking of us is nowhere near that list of things to worry about. Do what the coaches do, wipe your *** of rankings, and focus on really needs to be focused on.

1st - take care of trap game with Wake Forest

2nd - take care of fswho

3rd - Pray to God, make a sacrifice, pray to the santos, give Jobu his rum, everything and anything to take care of #2 on that list

4th - take care of the rest of the teams

5th - when that **** is handled then worry about rankings

Advertisement
I think we can all agree it's funny to see Ohio State get passed up . although them losing would have made the day nearly perfect, them getting left out of the national championship game again would make life a lot better. I know theres a long way to go, but they aren't getting too much love, so if bama loses, and FSU loses still possible they get jumped by someone

I think we can all agree it's funny to see Ohio State get passed up . although them losing would have made the day nearly perfect, them getting left out of the national championship game again would make life a lot better. I know theres a long way to go, but they aren't getting too much love, so if bama loses, and FSU loses still possible they get jumped by someone

OSU has no competition in the B10 unless Michigan catches light in a bottle in the finale. It's way too early to think where we will be, but even winning out (including ACCCG) SEC champ, Oregon and OSU will stay ahead if they win out, too. Only OSU has an easy route, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back