Deion Jackson commitment status

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
listen to some of these quotes from his rivals interview

- 75% committed
- if USC offers he will decommit
- what can make him more solid to UM "If i don't get more offers" "If i don't get more offers i'm going to Miami"

lol rip

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its funny how a few weeks ago he gave this interview which had a completely different tone.

http://caneswarning.com/2015/03/02/miami-hurricanes-recruiting-interview-2016-commit-deion-jackson/

Miami Hurricanes Recruiting: Interview With 2016 Commit Deion Jackson
This Saturday, I attended the Miami Nike Regional(Nike Football Training Camp) for “The Opening”, where most of the top players in the area come and compete in hopes of earning the extremely rare, highly coveted invite to “The Opening” in Oregon. This weekend’s event was held at American Heritage and just about all of the top athletes in South Florida were in attendance, including nearly all of Miami’s 2016,2017, and 2018 commits. 2016 Miami cornerback commit, Deion Jackson, was named as one of the top 5 performers at the event by Scout.com. Jackson is extremely underrated due to a hamstring injury that caused him to miss his junior year. It will soon become clear to everyone that Jackson is one of the top defensive backs in the country. I spoke with Deion Jackson at the Miami Regional this weekend about recruiting, his goals, and more.

Deion Jackson said he was “Very very excited.” when he committed to Miami earlier this month.

Jackson visited Miami recently and was able to take in a practice where enjoyed watching the coaches up close and learned about their styles and hands on approach.

“I liked how Paul Williams worked with the DBs and how they keep the tempo up at practice. Coach Al Golden really gets into it and starts working on things with the players too. I also really liked the weight room and the fact that they have real good academics as well.”

Coming off of an injury, Jackson will have a lot to show during his senior year. When I asked about his goals, he took a slightly different yet refreshing route:

“I really want to help the community out. Get community service hours and stuff like that. I just want to have a good presence in the community.”

Jackson has incredible measurables and skills on the field. The Hallandale High School prospect told me that he is currently 6’2-183. Jackson’s speed, height, and long arms have helped him become a lock-down defensive back on the camp circuit and a player whose recruitment will really blow up very soon.

Deion Jackson added that he is “very solid” in his commitment to Miami.

Jackson is a prospect to really keep an eye on as he moves through high school and into college. Although he is not very highly rated right now, I truly believe that Jackson has the ability to compete with the top players in the country when healthy.

Advertisement
Swag 16 is a ******* joke.

Golden taking any and everybody to try and save his job.

I'll keep saying this, the majority of you are in for a major disappointment come signing day...

Swag 16 is a ****ing joke.

Golden taking any and everybody to try and save his job.

Most of these kids were not ready to committ but Golden took them to make i harder to fire him.I would love to know how it really went down but I bet it was something like hey you're not signing anything yet,commit save a spot and if you like someone better later on then you can go.

Advertisement
Come on Fellas! Al Golden is our freaking coach! Did you really think the better kids in the class would stick? Wait till the season starts and we struggle against some chumps. Those recruiters will be calling laughing to say I told you so. Not to mention all the better SoFl players that see Golden as an absolute clown. He's gotta be fired strategically! 1. The new coach has to be a name that gets the kids excited. 2. It has to be done early enough for the new staff to maintain and "better" the class.

he was a placeholder from day 1. He spent most of last season injured and it affected his recruitment. He will blow up by Sept.

Advertisement
Going to end up a typical Golden class. 3 or 4 studs at the top and then he will lose out on all the guys like Jackson, Bethel, Ahmmon Rochards that seperate a good class from a great one, while filling the spots they should occupy with borderline guys from out of state.

He will be the toughest to hang to...BUT with all that said, consider the source. Its Rivals...I highly doubt he would be this blunt in an interview with them of all sites. Im sure some of these quotes were out of context.

Too early to worry about de commits. If we suck this year like most posters think...it wont matter because they will all be gone anyway.

Lets see where the cards lay after Oct.

I can't even put this on Golden...this young man has been screaming for a Southern Cal offer from the jump and said that was his dream school. What the **** do you think will happen if he does get that offer. He is using us as a placeholder...Al and co gave him the offer based on his talent in which he is a good talent, but that kid is using us and y'all know it..

Advertisement
Back