12,000 more season tickets sold then last year at this time

imlive365

Band
Banned
After many emails from UM I finally responded pretty much telling them I'm not renewing anything in till I see progress and changes in the coaching staff. And I'm sure you guys have received many emails regarding the same thing.

This was the response I got.

Hey Robert,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. As a lifelong UM fan being born and raised in Miami and working here for the past 13 years, I feel your pain the last couple of seasons.

I also have received a few emails similar to yours, but I can tell you that we have already sold 25,000 season tickets this year. That’s 12,000 more than we had last year at this time. Our fans are still supporting the “U” no matter what.

Please let me know if you change your mind.

Thanks!

Brad

Theirs no way in **** they've sold 12000 more then last year at this time.

Advertisement
Oh yes they have. Dolphin sales are way up too.

After many emails from UM I finally responded pretty much telling them I'm not renewing anything in till I see progress and changes in the coaching staff. And I'm sure you guys have received many emails regarding the same thing.

This was the response I got.

Hey Robert,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. As a lifelong UM fan being born and raised in Miami and working here for the past 13 years, I feel your pain the last couple of seasons.

I also have received a few emails similar to yours, but I can tell you that we have already sold 25,000 season tickets this year. That’s 12,000 more than we had last year at this time. Our fans are still supporting the “U” no matter what.

Please let me know if you change your mind.

Thanks!

Brad

Theirs no way in **** they've sold 12000 more then last year at this time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the new stadium is definitely helping if that is true. people love new things. it help the jags when they put a Pool and giant video board. it wasnt much but it helped.

Advertisement
Even if it is true, that means there are going to be a ton of cheap tickets on the secondary market.

With no FSU on the schedule, I'm thinking I will be able to get decent seats for all 6 home games (assuming I will want to attend) for probably about $30 a ticket on average.

And I won't have to give the athletic department, as they smother the football program to death with their apathy, a single dime.

"I also have received a few emails similar to yours, but I can tell you that we have already sold 25,000 season tickets this year. That’s 12,000 more than we had last year at this time. Our fans are still supporting the “U” no matter what."

"American boys will not fight in Asian wars."

"I am not a crook"

"Read my lips, no new taxes!"

"I did not have *** with that woman!"

"WMDs"

"Change you can believe in!"

I think they are lying just like every president of my lifetime.

Advertisement
I told everyone the haters are a small little group who will not be missed. Go Canes!

You are right that we will not be missed. The administration has always hated Canes fans. You are silly if you believe we are a small group. We are merely the latest addition to the huge numbers driven away by Donna and the BOT the last dozen years. Small little group is what you will see around you this year.

They can announce whatever number of ticket sales they want but the proof will be in the puddin'.

When they announce 64K against Bethune Cookman and there's 47K empty seats, we'll know the truth.

Advertisement
Back