12,000 more season tickets sold then last year at this time

There is no way, all of the season ticket holders that I know personally are not renewing last year. The only way they could have sold more tickets this year by this point is if they didn't send the packets out until May 1st last year.

Advertisement
He's flat out lying.

Anybody like canefan #1 that are on meth and think for a second that angry fans are in the minority are laughable and need to stop toiling in their failed alternate reality. Such delusion is going to implode come the first games of the season.

Golden is still coach,there has been no forced coaching changes,there has been no change at AD,the same people are running the show,so my question is what did you and your fellow haters accomplish? Now the ticket sales are up,**** you boys must have the gun loaded and half way down your throats. At least you all know how little you matter when it comes to Cane football.

Advertisement
Golden is still coach,there has been no forced coaching changes,there has been no change at AD,the same people are running the show,so my question is what did you and your fellow haters accomplish? Now the ticket sales are up,**** you boys must have the gun loaded and half way down your throats. At least you all know how little you matter when it comes to Cane football.

Enjoy watching Temple, douchebag.

Lol. This is from the same people that patted themselves on the back for supposedly investing $400 million in sun life's renovations. I wouldn't believe **** from that slimey *** athletic department.

They aren't up and now you're committing infractions by trying to derail the thread, be deliberately instigative, and imply suicide. You need to go to bed, Blake.

Advertisement
They can announce whatever number of ticket sales they want but the proof will be in the puddin'.

When they announce 64K against Bethune Cookman and there's 47K empty seats, we'll know the truth.
This. We heard glowing things about season ticket sales all offseason last year. And when the season started it was the same, half-empty toilet bowl it has always been.

I will enjoy you haters grief and pain much more. Of course I'm referring to people who support Al Golden over the welfare of the program and especially those who attempt to just cause problems and derail threads by being whiny and manipulative.

This reminds of me a song.

AND I GET HIGH WITH MY BABY
I JUST LEFT THE MALL, I'M GETTING FLY WITH MY BABY, YEAH
AND I CAN RIDE WITH MY BABY
I BE IN THE KITCHEN COOKING PIES WITH MY BABY, YEAH.

That song does go hard.

Complete bull****. When I was a season ticket/HC member six years ago, they NEVER released season tix numbers. They're throwing out these numbers because they're desperate to create a market where there is none. People don't want to buy tickets to games coached by that fat ******, ALfraud Glutton.

Advertisement

Just put the crack-pipe down, son

After a 6-7 season and no real change in any area of the program, I find it hard to believe 12k extra season tickets have been sold. I call BS!

If changes are necessary to win I'm all in for changes... but I can't make any changes and don't think anyone else on this board can make any changes... so we have two choices...1 Don't mope over things we can't change... vent then move on hope for the Canes to win or 2. Cut all ties from the things that is paining your soul and move on.

Advertisement
He's flat out lying.

Anybody like canefan #1 that are on meth and think for a second that angry fans are in the minority are laughable and need to stop toiling in their failed alternate reality. Such delusion is going to implode come the first games of the season.

There's a difference between fans that are angry/disappointed, and fans that have turned against the team. Yes, many, including me, want to see some changes and improvements. However, I'm a 'Cane, grew up a 'Cane, went to school there, and no team, college or pro, in any sport, comes close to the 'Canes for my allegiance. If I lived in Miami, I'd have season tickets too.

Die.

Same school that tried to say they were the ones that funded the Son Life renovations. WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

Advertisement
Back