Recruits Visits?

Advertisement
Pretty sure I remember reading they were going out of state for the first week or so, then hitting FLA hard after that.

Advertisement
I just dont understand. Why none of our reporters.never know where our coaches but FSU reporters know every step.of every coach.

I just dont understand. Why none of our reporters.never know where our coaches but FSU reporters know every step.of every coach.

Without access to the coaches, it is harder to prove they aren't actually working. Smart move, as usual by golden and co. to go along with their untouchable status due to unearned contracts.

They didn't want anyone to watch the spring game, you really think they would give reporters info about recruiting visits? lmao

Advertisement
Pretty sure I remember reading they were going out of state for the first week or so, then hitting FLA hard after that.

Of course.

Yeah, I mean it's not like they have any FLA, or even SFLA kids committed for 2016, 2017, or even 2018 right now to where they could justify leaving the state for a bit.

yeah I hear you its not like those kids committed can't decommitt. Miami should always start with SFL talent. its like when Golden last yr after the dead period he started recruiting at Cali instead of SFL

Right now is the perfect time to visit it's coal shoveling season up in the northeast

Staff is under the gun. The fans are basically against them and are criticizing their every move? Not saying it's not warranted but I think they are doing what they should do work hard, put on the blinders, isolate themselves, sell and re- sell the recruits and then hopefully prove themselves during the season. Let me repeat myself. It would be in the best interest of everyone that they succeed.

Well since i created this looks like the coaches themselves have taken to twitter to announce where they are going. They are using a "Boarding Pass" Theme

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

of course we don't know where D'no or Paul Williams is lol

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well since i created this looks like the coaches themselves have taken to twitter to announce where they are going. They are using a "Boarding Pass" Theme

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

View attachment 30300

What the actual **** is Kehoe doing in Detroit? When is the last time we landed someone from Michigan?

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

View attachment 30300

Any idea of what recruits they will be most likely looking at in those locations?

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

View attachment 30300

What the actual **** is Kehoe doing in Detroit? When is the last time we landed someone from Michigan?

Prolly goin to visit Michael onwenu from Cass Tech

Advertisement

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

View attachment 30300

Garrett Kidd haha. Pride of Midland, MI. I assume Kehoe is throwing out offers to every kid on Cass Tech, De LaSalle, and MLK. Just a hunch though. Cass is a UMich pipeline. Here is a list of the top kids in Michigan for this year. I assume we will see a few of these names pop up on this board sooner or later.

http://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?State=MI

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

View attachment 30300

Any idea of what recruits they will be most likely looking at in those locations?
Hopefully ice or hurlie stop by and talk to richard lecounte he's not that far from atl and im tellin you it would definitely help us a lot because we are lagging behind right now

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

View attachment 30300

This is horrible imo based on the 2016/17 recruiting class. Go where we have reasonable targets that can make an impact. Every class is different but in this particular class/situation I see us getting none of NCs/Michigan's elite talent this cycle and lawd Paul Williams smh, can't even get anymore mad at him anymore, I feel bad for guys like Tracy. As long as Dorito here I do not see how we can have a dominant defense. If he really thought he ran a good defense last year and they are selling that to recruits then that says it all.

Hurile-ATL
Scott-VA
Ice-ATL
Kehoe-DET
Melvin-NC
Beard-DC

View attachment 30300

Hopefully ice or hurlie stop by and talk to richard lecounte he's not that far from atl and im tellin you it would definitely help us a lot because we are lagging behind right now

I just seen he accepted an invite to play in the US ALL American Game as well. Kid can ball.

Advertisement
Back