2016 DT Keyshon Camp decommits from Canes. Canes still #1

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
According to the Lake Gibson 4* Defensive Tackle's twitter.

Mr.Tackle4Loss
@CAMPBOI_FRESZH1

"Miami Still Number One Right Now, But My Options Are Now Back Open To Any School! "

"I Have Decommitted From Miami To Open My Options Back Up"

Last edited:
Advertisement
W e still very early in the cycle but of course we can't hold onto a good DT. It's not in Al's DNA

Camp & Rasul committed to see if it would help their recruitments blow up and get them offers from a bunch of premier programs. It worked out very well for them.

We are Decommit U.

Advertisement
Al's strategy this year is to get 45 kids to commit by December so when we lose 20 kids like last year we will still have a full class. Bold.

Advertisement
We just can't hold on to the elite studs once the other big time programs come calling. Negative recruitment and last seasons results don't help either.

Gotta win GAMES and BIG GAMES to keep the big time kids. That's all thats to it.

And this is why you don't ignore kids like Kier Thomas and Aaron Donald..DTs in your own backyard. Back to square one with this kid...Gonna have to recruit him all over again. Got caught up in the Jr day hype. At least we are still #1 I guess..

Advertisement
And this is why you don't ignore kids like Kier Thomas and Aaron Donald..DTs in your own backyard. Back to square one with this kid...Gonna have to recruit him all over again. Got caught up in the Jr day hype. At least we are still #1 I guess..

We are not his #1... He's just being polite. Under AG we have never regained a decom

Advertisement
Gotta win GAMES and BIG GAMES to keep the big time kids. That's all thats to it.

I agree to an extent.

Currently there are no games being played. We shood be able to hold onto kids at least till October. The it is all about on field results

all this.

Advertisement
Back