Malik Barrow Strong-Side Defensive End (IMG Academy) Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
The following Dade county goons say hello FOLDEN and comp. Geez.. No love i tell u.. SMH.. A combined of 67 sacks among them..(20,18,29 respectively)

KT.jpg

SM.jpg

Shakur C.jpg

These Jungle cats are hungry!!Feed them!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brian Kelly, Harbaugh, Chris Petersen, Rich Rod.....all these coaches would be killing themselves to get players like Shakur,Thomas, Smith. Flying across the country and ****. Meanwhile Golden is looking in the Northeast for prospects despite being down the street from the guys.. The man is hopeless I tell ya.

Brian Kelly, Harbaugh, Chris Petersen, Rich Rod.....all these coaches would be killing themselves to get players like Shakur,Thomas, Smith. Flying across the country and ****. Meanwhile Golden is looking in the Northeast for prospects despite being down the street from the guys.. The man is hopeless I tell ya.

it's not that simple.

nowdays, kids want to LEAVE their hometowns to experience the world. Miami being close to where their families live is no longer an advantage.

it's not that simple.

nowdays, kids want to LEAVE their hometowns to experience the world. Miami being close to where their families live is no longer an advantage.

that doesn't mean you can't build as close as a relationship with these kids as humanely possible. park outside their house and set up a tent. go to all their familly functions, go their basketball games, write happy birthday letters to their uncles and aunts, flirt with mamma. You take advantage of the close proximity that Miami provides.

come NSD it will be hard as **** for kids to say no to Miami after all of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is with scares me about golden, do not mind the offer, but if this kid commits then that just filled a spot for someone better just like the dade county players mentioned above.

Holy ****... Talk about playing with a loaded deck. You know jimbo is loving this especially with Weenie coaching .

Yeah. I don't think he really cares either way. Not like he has any connections left at FSU from when he played there. You guys assume that FSU alumni is like UM. Man Weinke probably hasn't been back to Doak since he left if you ask him. lol

They are getting these kids because they are the "It" program now.

We got our fair share from IMG.

Advertisement
Back