Malik Barrow Strong-Side Defensive End (IMG Academy) Offered

Advertisement
Article on ESPN from earlier today...

Malik Barrow, DT/DE
ESPN Junior 300 ranking: Three Star

Versatile defensive end and tackle Barrow had Ohio State and Michigan State out in front, but was patiently waiting on one big offer. On Feb. 11, that offer came and potentially changed the course of the 6-foot-3, 260-pounders recruitment.

“I just got a Miami offer,” Barrow said. “That’s a big one for me. It was last Tuesday. I really like Miami and they have always been one of my favorite schools. I like the swag they had when I was kid and the type of team they had.”

In two weeks, the former Tampa Catholic standout will take a visit to Coral Gables.

“I’m going to Miami for a visit Feb. 28, and Alabama sometime. I’m also going to Ohio State’s spring game and that’s about it.”

The offer from the Hurricanes hasn’t knocked out the Buckeyes and Spartans. Barrow said there are four teams showing the most interest.

“Right now, maybe Ohio State and Michigan State are really recruiting me hard. Miami now and North Carolina is starting to come into the mix.”

Barrow currently has 18 offers. Florida and LSU are two schools yet to offer that could impact his recruitment and future decision.

Advertisement
I love this guy! Hope he commits on the visit.

2943732.jpg

Shavar seems like a pipe dream... but I would be very happy with Jackson, Barrow and Bethel. Hinson is a jumbo athlete and may end up at DE as well.

MALIK BARROW @MalikB_54 · 1h 1 hour ago
Glad to announce that I am committed to THE Ohio State University❗️ #Buckeyes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back