8400 tickets left for Wake

Advertisement
Respect, Rokulika. Appreciate it. I told my daughter she better go into labor on a bye week dammit or she **** outta luck! Lol!

I'm going to get saucy with it and guess we get 52k-58k there. They are taking the tarps off, and its employee appreciation day, and there is a LOT to be excited about with us right now. The first people that convert are people with a "stake" in the game... employees, alumni, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody who says tickets are expensive must only go to Marlins or Panther games where you can get a ticket for **** near $10 cuz NOBODY goes. Any sporting event worth its weight in this city costs. You can get a upper level ticket for WF and VA for $29. And for Vtech its $39. The only expensive game this year was UF.

Unless it is a premium game, there is no way I am roasting in the upper level. Lower level tickets for even games like WF usually run me $75+ per ticket... So in order for me & the wife to catch a game, it's $150 for tickets, $150 for gas, at least $20 (sometimes $30) for parking, another $100 in food/drinks, etc.. So I'm close to dropping $500 without even staying over night.

Cost even adds up quickly for Miami residents. $29 a ticket (call it $70 for 2 after fees), another $20-30 for parking, $25 for gas, $50 on food/beverage, etc.. Ends up around $100 per person. That's a lot of money for some people. HDTV in the A/C with a 12 pack of cold beer that cost $10 & a pack of sausages on the grill seems to be a wiser choice for most.

Fans all over the country are choosing to stay home. Not just here in Miami.

Advertisement
Anybody who says tickets are expensive must only go to Marlins or Panther games where you can get a ticket for **** near $10 cuz NOBODY goes. Any sporting event worth its weight in this city costs. You can get a upper level ticket for WF and VA for $29. And for Vtech its $39. The only expensive game this year was UF.

Unless it is a premium game, there is no way I am roasting in the upper level. Lower level tickets for even games like WF usually run me $75+ per ticket... So in order for me & the wife to catch a game, it's $150 for tickets, $150 for gas, at least $20 (sometimes $30) for parking, another $100 in food/drinks, etc.. So I'm close to dropping $500 without even staying over night.

Cost even adds up quickly for Miami residents. $29 a ticket (call it $70 for 2 after fees), another $20-30 for parking, $25 for gas, $50 on food/beverage, etc.. Ends up around $100 per person. That's a lot of money for some people. HDTV in the A/C with a 12 pack of cold beer that cost $10 & a pack of sausages on the grill seems to be a wiser choice for most.

And this is why we get 50,000 at games.

And this is why we get 50,000 at games.

And as Rok pointed out, its beginning to be a nationwide problem. It's much, much worse in the student sections across the country.

Advertisement

agreed.

And supporting your Canes: PRICELESS.

:neonu:

Advertisement
Back