8400 tickets left for Wake

Whatever they are doing, it's better than having an empty stadium. This is the best AD we have had in quite some time.

Advertisement
Whatever they are doing, it's better than having an empty stadium. This is the best AD we have had in quite some time.
Exactly.

Probably will " sell out" because it's employee day and there will be around 20,000 empty seats or so. Nonetheless, a great turnout for playing Wake.

Yeah, right. With the tarps covered, that's around 65,000 capacity. Wake Forest travels maybe 500 people, if that. StubHub has 3500 tickets ranging from $10 to mostly the $200 range. Four Field Club tickets exist for $350 and $425.

That means they are giving away roughly 15,000 tickets and tying the Wake and VT games in a package deal or something. Whatever works but lets not pretend here....

Lot of assumptions here.

Sure. But lets not pretend that we are actually going to get 70K for Wake. Lulz. If its a Noon game, we might get 35K. Let's bus the free loading, Burger King wiggers in to get another 10,000, and give the UM employees another 10,000.

I'm gonna need a Rok Post game scouting report on the wigger tailgating scene from this game for an accurate count.

What are "Wiggers", and why does UM give them free tickets? Are they like those handicapped children and underpriveledgeg kids I see at games?

They're definitely handicapped.

For anyone who believes there will be more than 50K in the stands for Wake, I'd like you to reach into this box of popcorn I have on my lap.

Advertisement
One game a year they should give tux away for free. I stil think the place wouldn't be full.

Employee day is **** near free. The first ticket is free and 3 more for a $1 each.

With a $10 Orange parking pass.

Advertisement
I don't think people aren't going to games because of the price of a ticket. They're gonna give away 30K tickets, and 5K maybe of those will show up to the game.

Advertisement
I don't think people aren't going to games because of the price of a ticket. They're gonna give away 30K tickets, and 5K maybe of those will show up to the game.

Looked up some ticket prices for the game and some of the prices are absurdly high, still goin but it my sway some away

Looked up some ticket prices for the game and some of the prices are absurdly high, still goin but it my sway some away

What's absurdly high? $49 for lower deck and $29 for upper deck is what they're advertising.

Advertisement

What's absurdly high? $49 for lower deck and $29 for upper deck is what they're advertising.

More like 100 for lower

Yeah, right. With the tarps covered, that's around 65,000 capacity. Wake Forest travels maybe 500 people, if that. StubHub has 3500 tickets ranging from $10 to mostly the $200 range. Four Field Club tickets exist for $350 and $425.

That means they are giving away roughly 15,000 tickets and tying the Wake and VT games in a package deal or something. Whatever works but lets not pretend here....

Lot of assumptions here.

Sure. But lets not pretend that we are actually going to get 70K for Wake. Lulz. If its a Noon game, we might get 35K. Let's bus the free loading, Burger King wiggers in to get another 10,000, and give the UM employees another 10,000.

I'm gonna need a Rok Post game scouting report on the wigger tailgating scene from this game for an accurate count.

Who is pretending, I made a comment.

Advertisement
Back