Waynmon Steed Class 2017 LB Miami Central Rockets Highlight

Advertisement
Me and Kyle have mentioned this kid before. Definitely a kid to watch out for in class of 2017.

Would you happen to be related to Waynmon?

Me and Kyle have mentioned this kid before. Definitely a kid to watch out for in class of 2017.

Yes I'm his dad.
Go Canes!!!

You gave your son a tremendous name. Belongs in an Elmore Leonard novel. As a noble hitman or something.

Lol, he's a Jr. named after me. Waynmon Steed and Donovan Thompson are two of the best LB's in the state of Florida playing on the same team. Next year will be interesting.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yes I'm his dad.
Go Canes!!!

You gave your son a tremendous name. Belongs in an Elmore Leonard novel. As a noble hitman or something.

Lol, he's a Jr., Waynmon Steed and Donovan Thompson are two of the best LB's in the state of Florida playing on the same team. Next year will be interesting.

wait, soon to be a " Jr" ? so basically a soph as we speak?
2017 - implies a soph!

In any case, welcome bra. Any intel is much appreciated.

Yes I'm his dad.
Go Canes!!!

Lol, he's a Jr., Waynmon Steed and Donovan Thompson are two of the best LB's in the state of Florida playing on the same team. Next year will be interesting.

wait, soon to be a " Jr" ? so basically a soph as we speak?
2017 - implies a soph!

In any case, welcome bra. Any intel is much appreciated.

Yes he's a Sophomore in class, but I was implying that he was named after his father so he is a jr by name.

Advertisement

Yes I'm his dad.
Go Canes!!!

Has he heard anything from this staff? I know we are recruiting Jamal Cook but im unsure who else we are recruiting for 2016 and 2017 from Central.

Yes they have been in contact and hopefully they will pull the trigger soon. Larry Coker at UTSA offered last spring during his Freshman year. He will take care of his clearing house obligations starting next year. GPA is currently 2.90 and slowly climbing. Jamal Cook is a tree at safety!!!

Yes I'm his dad.
Go Canes!!!

Has he heard anything from this staff? I know we are recruiting Jamal Cook but im unsure who else we are recruiting for 2016 and 2017 from Central.

Yes they have been in contact and hopefully they will pull the trigger soon. Larry Coker at UTSA offered last spring during his Freshman year. He will take care of his clearing house obligations starting next year. GPA is currently 2.90 and slowly climbing. Jamal Cook is a tree at safety!!!

Thats Awesome to hear! I hope we pull the trigger soon as well. your son is disruptive and plays all out. very quick, good instincts

Your son is really good, its pretty cool we will get to see him and the other kids at central play on TV Saturday, i know them boys are ready, they are playing a pretty good team from up north

Advertisement
Yes tune in to ESPNU this Saturday December 27th @ 4:00pm Eastern Time. They will be ready, remember speed kills. I'm sure that team in Washington has not seen speed like this Central team will showcase on Saturday. Stay Tuned!!! Waynmon is a very smart player and recognizes plays very quickly before they develop using keys and tendencies. His athletic ability only puts the icing on the cake when it comes to making plays with his length, speed, quickness and power. He ran several hand clocked 40's of sub 4.54 last spring and summer.

Advertisement
Can't wait to see this game, he said anything about how good this team is or anything, i am just hoping 1 of the 3 games actually be a good one, i know them Central fans will be deep

Very instinctual and showed great ability to read plays in coverage. This of course is a highlight tape, but in a lot of these plays he knew exactly where the ball was he didn't seem to fall for any of the fakes. What are the measurables on your son? Also, any weight room statistics?

Thank you in advance & Merry Christmas all !

Advertisement
Back