8-5

jakeman1

Junior
Premium
No excuses, just a hypothetical. I’ve thought about this before. What if a team went 8-5. Lost the first game. Lost a game on a Hail Mary, lost after leading 31-0? Again, no excuses, but not having the internet made it a lot easier to deal with. Next year, 10-2, *** kicked by UT, the next year, best team and Heisman Trophy QB throws 5 INT’S? After four INT’S in the bowl game against UT? It’s nine INT’S in two bowl games, with a Heisman Trophy winner, 0-2 in two bowl games with Hall of Fame players. Next year, a scrawny kid throws our receivers, not the defense, and they win the ‘Ship. Next year, ND and just a **** up. Sometimes things just suck. It’s hard to explain, unless you’ve lived it. Doesn’t make it better, but does not ut it in perspective.

Advertisement
afnbh.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
No excuses, just a hypothetical. I’ve thought about this before. What if a team went 8-5. Lost the first game. Lost a game on a Hail Mary, lost after leading 31-0? Again, no excuses, but not having the internet made it a lot easier to deal with. Next year, 10-2, *** kicked by UT, the next year, best team and Heisman Trophy QB throws 5 INT’S? After four INT’S in the bowl game against UT? It’s nine INT’S in two bowl games, with a Heisman Trophy winner, 0-2 in two bowl games with Hall of Fame players. Next year, a scrawny kid throws our receivers, not the defense, and they win the ‘Ship. Next year, ND and just a **** up. Sometimes things just suck. It’s hard to explain, unless you’ve lived it. Doesn’t make it better, but does not ut it in perspective.

If we go 8-5 I'll be doing jumping jacks. That means this team has improved a lot as the season goes on

This Miami team isn't winning 8 games combined in 22 and 23 friend.

Advertisement
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

This team needed a qb hot streak to get to 7-8 wins the past 2 years. If we didn’t have that, we would have been a 4-6 win team the past 2 years. We won’t have that this year which makes this a 4-6 win team.

Advertisement
That coaching staff was a mess.

Won't hoodwink me this time, Aggiefan.

Advertisement
Back