8-4?

Virginia and Duke are worse. Miami had a one possession lead going into the end of the 4th. If they're the "worst" team in the ACC then what does that make us?

We haven't played Duke yet. Virginia actually had a pulse and executed. NC State couldn't execute worth a ****. I expect them to get housed next week by UNC as well.

Are you really arguing Virginia is better than NC State? Give me a break.

Just going off the eye test. The team we played today didn't have a pulse and I haven't seen that all year. Either way, you're "don't sleep on NC State' thing is stupid whether they're the worst team or the second worst team we've played all year.

So you think a team that has played FSU, UL, and Clemson close and almost beat all 3 of them is worse than Ga Tech, FAMU, FAU, Pitt and Virginia?

If so.........wow

I think the team we played today was our easiest ACC win. If they almost had some big wins earlier in the year then good for them, but we had them overmatched easily.

Advertisement
PITT is going to mash these charming soft Miami *****es in the mouth. They are actually tough college football players. Not kids thinking about Saturday night instagram photos, that might lure in a few mud ducks with a fake belt or chain.

PITT wins by at least 13.

4-5 is reality

This toolbag, @NY Shine was littering the board with post after post about how Pitt was going to roll Miami, but like a true cūnt, hasn't posted since 11-5, when we face blasted those Pitt homos.

Where you at boy?

PITT is going to mash these charming soft Miami *****es in the mouth. They are actually tough college football players. Not kids thinking about Saturday night instagram photos, that might lure in a few mud ducks with a fake belt or chain.

4-5 is reality

This toolbag, @NY Shine was littering the board with post after post about how Pitt was going to roll Miami, but like a true cūnt, hasn't posted since 11-5, when we face blasted those Pitt homos.

Where you at boy?

Most of the dudes who suddenly start posting a lot when things are going badly tend to disappear when things are going well.

LOL, NC State was the worst ACC team we've played all year. They were pathetic.

Virginia and Duke are worse. Miami had a one possession lead going into the end of the 4th. If they're the "worst" team in the ACC then what does that make us?

We haven't played Duke yet. Virginia actually had a pulse and executed. NC State couldn't execute worth a ****. I expect them to get housed next week by UNC as well.

Just going off the eye test. The team we played today didn't have a pulse and I haven't seen that all year. Either way, you're "don't sleep on NC State' thing is stupid whether they're the worst team or the second worst team we've played all year.

You go off your "eye test", and I'll go off things such as facts, stats and results.

You go off your "eye test", and I'll go off things such as facts, stats and results.

They're 2-5 in conference play dude, get over it they are trash.

Advertisement

4-5 is reality

LOL at this genius.

They're 2-5 in conference play dude, get over it they are trash.

They might be the only ACC team BC has beaten in two years. You can't be any good and lose to BC. It's impossible.

NC State's talent is more dr jekyl mr hyde. Lost a ton of bad games, but were 2 plays away from beating both Clemson and Florida State... They've got WAY more talent than a UVA.. just don't seem to be motivated for certain games

LOL don't watch much ACC football do u? NC St outplayed both FSU and Clemson but lost due making late dumb mistakes. NC St is on the same level as Pitt. A good team that has lost some games they should of won . Now Duke sucks *** , as did UVA but Pitt and NC st are good wins . Especially at NC st , a tough place to play , just ask Clemson.

Overreact much? Was their offense bad yesterday? No one said it wasn't a good win. I said their offense was bad. Calm the fck down.

Advertisement
Saw this posted on twitter, but FSU might be the best team playing in the Atlantic right now. And Miami is the best team playing in the Coastal right now.

Neither will be in Orlando.

Just goes to show, you can't take any game for granted.

Saw this posted on twitter, but FSU might be the best team playing in the Atlantic right now. And Miami is the best team playing in the Coastal right now.

We might be in Orlando.... in the Russell Athletic Bowl!

Someone on twitter gave an opinion so it is true or matters?

Who gives a chit?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Don't know what that even means. Both teams had the chance to prove they were the best, both failed.

Now they are playing softer competition, both teams look good. When they played the top teams, they lost

Don't know what that even means. Both teams had the chance to prove they were the best, both failed.

Now they are playing softer competition, both teams look good. When they played the top teams, they lost

The top teams are also losing and playing worse w weaker competition.

It's not an excuse or something to be proud of, just more of a reminder of What a huge opportunity we missed this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back