8-4?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitt is the only half-decent team of the bunch. Even considering our recent ineptitude, 3-1 sounds about right.

You're sleeping on NC State.

LOL, NC State was the worst ACC team we've played all year. They were pathetic.

Their offense was pretty **** bad.

LOL don't watch much ACC football do u? NC St outplayed both FSU and Clemson but lost due making late dumb mistakes. NC St is on the same level as Pitt. A good team that has lost some games they should of won . Now Duke sucks *** , as did UVA but Pitt and NC st are good wins . Especially at NC st , a tough place to play , just ask Clemson.

Pitt is the only half-decent team of the bunch. Even considering our recent ineptitude, 3-1 sounds about right.

LOL don't watch much ACC football do u? NC St outplayed both FSU and Clemson but lost due making late dumb mistakes. NC St is on the same level as Pitt. A good team that has lost some games they should of won . Now Duke sucks *** , as did UVA but Pitt and NC st are good wins . Especially at NC st , a tough place to play , just ask Clemson.

Correct.

NC State is a decent team. Glad we got the W on the road. Like everyone, I wish we would have done it in a more convincing fashion. But, a two score win is a two score win.

We are improving... And I fully expect us to finish 9-4...

Let's see what we can do year two. We will be bringing back a TON of talent. We can do work...

Advertisement

Virginia and Duke are worse. Miami had a one possession lead going into the end of the 4th. If they're the "worst" team in the ACC then what does that make us?

Why is your argument on games they've played previously and not focused on the fact that they couldn't catch the ball, couldn't throw the ball and couldn't run the ball. Defense overall was not too impressive either.

Out of every ACC game I've watched us play this year, this was the most overmatched we've made another opponent look.

Virginia and Duke are worse. Miami had a one possession lead going into the end of the 4th. If they're the "worst" team in the ACC then what does that make us?

We haven't played Duke yet. Virginia actually had a pulse and executed. NC State couldn't execute worth a ****. I expect them to get housed next week by UNC as well.

Advertisement

We haven't played Duke yet. Virginia actually had a pulse and executed. NC State couldn't execute worth a ****. I expect them to get housed next week by UNC as well.

Are you really arguing Virginia is better than NC State? Give me a break.

Just going off the eye test. The team we played today didn't have a pulse and I haven't seen that all year. Either way, you're "don't sleep on NC State' thing is stupid whether they're the worst team or the second worst team we've played all year.

Why is your argument on games they've played previously and not focused on the fact that they couldn't catch the ball, couldn't throw the ball and couldn't run the ball. Defense overall was not too impressive either.

Out of every ACC game I've watched us play this year, this was the most overmatched we've made another opponent look.

LOL at you discrediting the defense because of them not being able to run the ball despite our defense ALL YEAR being able to stop the run AND them having a top rushing attack.
LOL at you criticizing the offense we faced for dropped balls and over throws despite that happening every game we've played this year.
LOL at you thinking we overmatched this opponent despite the fact that it was a one possesion game until late in the fourth quarter when they muffed the punt return.
LOL at you looking at NCST superficially based on record when they could've EASILY beat Clemson and FSU.

And LMAO at criticizing the defense despite a dominant first half and a solid second half and never criticizing Richt throughout the season.

Do you pay attention at all during the games?

Advertisement
ND and UVA are the 2 worst opponents we've played not named FAMU and FAU. NCSU is nothing special but they're decent, especially at home.

I still am super ****ed that we lost to an ND team that's 3-7 vs everybody else, with those 3 wins being over Nevada, Army and Cuse. There is a tiny bit of a bright spot to our ND loss, which is that it probably saved Brian Kelly's job for another year. If we had won the ND game they'd be heading for 3-9 and Kelly would be almost certain to get fired.

Last edited:

This guy's a fuvcking idiot

Just going off the eye test. The team we played today didn't have a pulse and I haven't seen that all year. Either way, you're "don't sleep on NC State' thing is stupid whether they're the worst team or the second worst team we've played all year.

So you think a team that has played FSU, UL, and Clemson close and almost beat all 3 of them is worse than Ga Tech, FAMU, FAU, Pitt and Virginia?

If so.........wow

PITT is going to mash these charming soft Miami *****es in the mouth. They are actually tough college football players. Not kids thinking about Saturday night instagram photos, that might lure in a few mud ducks with a fake belt or chain.

PITT wins by at least 13.

4-5 is reality

Good call!

Advertisement
Back