8-2

It’s easy to call it progress when you set that sort of bar year 1.

Szn was a mirage. Accept it.

Advertisement
We beat one team with a winning record this year and that was a nail biter. The teams we lost too...winning records. That’s not progress if you ask me

Here's some numbers for ya asshurt:

30-24 FIU
14-0 Louisiana Tech
62-26 UNC

Not shown: 308, 236, 778. What are these numbers for?

Take that 8-2 and shove it. There is no way in **** you can sit through that and say there was progress.

Everything that is a weakness currently was shown today. I know it will get fixed. I don't need to beat a dead horse and mention everything. From 6-7 to 8-2 that's progress. Now let's continue to take the neccessary steps to get over this horrible hump. Cane for life.
Oh stfu

Advertisement
Advertisement
44Eq3Ab5LPYn6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't even say it's a mirage, but if feels like one. Ultimately, we've won most of what's been put in front of us, albeit ugly at times. It's improvement, but like last season, the ball bounces a different way and our win/loss record could flip flop.

We aren't a top 25 team and most games could go either way. We aren't there depth wise and the guy who fired Manny knew why he fired him and how to beat him like a drum. Most coaches are arrogant as ****, will keep doing it their way, and don't adapt. That's what this defense is, same old Manny, get up the field and hope the backend holds. His old boss used that aggression and the rest is history.

Advertisement
Back