8-2

AHURT12

Redshirt Freshman
Everything that is a weakness currently was shown today. I know it will get fixed. I don't need to beat a dead horse and mention everything. From 6-7 to 8-2 that's progress. Now let's continue to take the neccessary steps to get over this horrible hump. Cane for life.

Advertisement
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

Advertisement
Everything that is a weakness currently was shown today. I know it will get fixed. I don't need to beat a dead horse and mention everything. From 6-7 to 8-2 that's progress. Now let's continue to take the neccessary steps to get over this horrible hump. Cane for life.
We hiring butch Davis ?

Advertisement
What's progress?? 8-2 by barely beating a bunch of zombies... then get rocked by teams who has their sh it together.

Disagree brother

Week, month and entire off season.
I have to admit. It’s generally easier to read you guys than those guys constantly *****ing but this is as low as it gets. There’s no defense for it. This is the worst defensive game in our history. The defensive scheme and coaches should go the way of the offense last year.

Advertisement
Ah! Out comes the sunshine brigade

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back