8/16 Scrimmage today

Expect a video from Miami a little after 10pm from today’s scrimmage

bored waiting GIF

Advertisement
We'll get a 30 second video of guys stretching and one of two plays. These dudes should be filming these practices and scrimmages in great detail with commentary. If they cancel the season, then they can at least have some content to keep the fans interested and hype the recruits. Show that **** on the ACCN.

Advertisement
We'll get a 30 second video of guys stretching and one of two plays. These dudes should be filming these practices and scrimmages in great detail with commentary. If they cancel the season, then they can at least have some content to keep the fans interested and hype the recruits. Show that **** on the ACCN.
Sad but so true Chise!!!!

Manny thinks he’s Belichick.

Great idea. Hope somebody thought of that.

Advertisement

To be fair, they are certainly recording the scrimmage and I'm pretty sure they record practice as well. As for what they release to the public, that's an entirely different matter. I know they put up a drone behind the QB in practice.

Advertisement
To be fair, they are certainly recording the scrimmage and I'm pretty sure they record practice as well. As for what they release to the public, that's an entirely different matter. I know they put up a drone behind the QB in practice.
I know they record stuff. I'm talking about recording it for consumption, not just for coaches to look at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back