8/16 Scrimmage today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like if we run some zone reads defenses will be pooping in their pants.

If the Defense overly commit to Rooster, King will just tuck and run around the edge. If they commit to King... ...Rooster will be loose for some big gains.

I love it.

The NCAA doesn't run the college football playoff,.
No they don’t..it’s ran by the power 5 conferences..those conferences work hand in hand with the NCAA(unless u naively believe otherwise)..so it would be foolish to believe they aren’t in communication. We know where the NCAA governing bodies are on playing. You have the pac 12 done, the big ten done who have both canceled it’s fall sports. Both are looking to play in spring I guess...therefore what since would it make for there to be a CFB Playoff or bowl games (even revenue sharing wise)...its not gunna happen
Too many double-soy lo-fat mocha coconut milk macchiatos at Starbucks have made your brain turn to mush
***dunkin caramel coffee hot no cream no sugar...I’ve never had Starbucks a day in my life..I’m not even bull****tin 🤣

No they don’t..it’s ran by the power 5 conferences..those conferences work hand in hand with the NCAA(unless u naively believe otherwise)..so it would be foolish to believe they aren’t in communication. We know where the NCAA governing bodies are on playing. You have the pac 12 done, the big ten done who have both canceled it’s fall sports. Both are looking to play in spring I guess...therefore what since would it make for there to be a CFB Playoff or bowl games (even revenue sharing wise)...its not gunna happen

***dunkin caramel coffee hot no cream no sugar...I’ve never had Starbucks a day in my life..I’m not even bull****tin 🤣
Bro, the NCAA doesn’t control, nor can they prevent, selection of playoff teams. As long as the three conferences go forward, the NCAA is simply a bystander. They can’t prevent it.

Enjoy your frap 😂

Advertisement
08893588-3CD6-4FD9-BC43-71935865917F.jpeg

There will be a playoff for schools that play in the fall and there will not be spring college football for pac 12 and big 10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back