Wtf is going on

CaneDro

Junior
Jamal carter just posted on Instagram "coach let us of the leash cause it was time to eat " does that mean corch golden finally realized that his scheme isn't fit for miami savages ?

Still **** gorlden

Advertisement
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411921375.760815.jpg

I was just about to start a thread. Here it is.

Last edited:
Bout ******* time. There was Still plays were the corners were 10 yards off then would start to back peddle before the snap and would end up 15 yards from the receiver

Mixed emotions.

If true, then finafukingly.

But "time to eat" should start game 1 of every season (if not the very first day a coach walks in the door).

Advertisement
Thanks Al, only took you 4 years and your friends job being on the line to finally make a change.

Regardless good to see and happy for the players.

Last edited:
This is why I'm ****ed.

You roll out an offense that wasn't neutered vs Louisville and you win.
You run last night's defense vs Nebraska and you win.

Poor coaching is what has kept us from being 5-0 right now. Additionally, it took 4 ******* years and multiple 500 yard games to realize SoFla kids should be utilizing their biggest asset on defense? Speed and aggression.

Less thinking, less reacting, more attacking. Let em loose.

**** the staff for finally letting the kids play and big props to all the kids for showing the staff what they can do when they aren't neutered.

Advertisement
3-2 with losses to 2 mediocre clubs. Let's see how this "new" defense holds up against some capable athletes and not the Jerry's Kids that Duke, Arkansas State and FAMU hobbled out there. Duke's scoring D was lights out coming into the game with us after feasting on Elon, Troy and Kansas, and they looked like gimps out there last night.

I wonder how much influence ice has with golden given ice know Miami kids and how they play. I could see ice talking to golden about how to understand where these kids come from and how they learned how to play...

If true, and it's not just a 1 time thing, then great. But Golden has done nothing to earn the benefit of the doubt, and until I see what I saw last night on a regular basis, I will remain skeptical. Doesn't change the fact that this took almost 4 ******* years and everybody calling for his head to get the memo, but whatever. Decent win, improve upon it next week, and show me this **** against an actual opponent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he was talking about our sideline demeanor. We looked ****ed off all game. We celebrated all day. I think the flag on Perryman was the last straw for the referees. Golden was running around the sideline trying to get everyone back it order. It was nice to see.

I wonder how much influence ice has with golden given ice know Miami kids and how they play. I could see ice talking to golden about how to understand where these kids come from and how they learned how to play...

I wonder if Ice can get Duke on the schedule every week because it's easy to fly around and look fast when you're playing cripples.

Jamal carter just posted on Instagram "coach let us of the leash cause it was time to eat " does that mean corch golden finally realized that his scheme isn't fit for miami savages ?

Still **** gorlden

should we expect this in game 5 every year under AG watch or his job just might be on the line

Advertisement
This is why I'm ****ed.

Poor coaching is what has kept us from being 5-0 right now. Additionally, it took 4 ******* years and multiple 500 yard games to realize SoFla kids should be utilizing their biggest asset on defense? Speed and aggression.

I don't mind losing. Well I do but, its going to happen. But losing without any dignity is unacceptable. Losing because the guys in charge don't allow the players to lose wih any dignity should warrant exile.

This is why I'm ****ed.

Poor coaching is what has kept us from being 5-0 right now. Additionally, it took 4 ****ing years and multiple 500 yard games to realize SoFla kids should be utilizing their biggest asset on defense? Speed and aggression.

Spot. On. We are not a great team, even if Jimmy and Gruden were our co-head coaches. But with a competent staff with some balls, we're 5-0 right now. We have not played a good team yet. The pussification of the offense game one and the defense against the Corn****ers stems from the head guy, who clearly sh*t the bed and our players suffered. Last night didn't assuage my anger; it intensified it. The Imposter must go for the greater good of this program despite the players' excellent effort and performance last night.

Last edited:
3-2 with losses to 2 mediocre clubs. Let's see how this "new" defense holds up against some capable athletes and not the Jerry's Kids that Duke, Arkansas State and FAMU hobbled out there. Duke's scoring D was lights out coming into the game with us after feasting on Elon, Troy and Kansas, and they looked like gimps out there last night.
may be too early to call nebraska mediocre.. Lousville probably is, but at 4-1 with a 2 point loss to UVA who isn't some powerhouse, but losses to BYU and UCLA aren't embarrassing either..

Advertisement
Back