Wtf is going on

This is why I'm ****ed.

You roll out an offense that wasn't neutered vs Louisville and you win.
You run last night's defense vs Nebraska and you win.

Poor coaching is what has kept us from being 5-0 right now. Additionally, it took 4 ****ing years and multiple 500 yard games to realize SoFla kids should be utilizing their biggest asset on defense? Speed and aggression.

Less thinking, less reacting, more attacking. Let em loose.

THIS!

Advertisement
3-2 with losses to 2 mediocre clubs. Let's see how this "new" defense holds up against some capable athletes and not the Jerry's Kids that Duke, Arkansas State and FAMU hobbled out there. Duke's scoring D was lights out coming into the game with us after feasting on Elon, Troy and Kansas, and they looked like gimps out there last night.

This. These guys know how to coach what they've been trotting out for the last 3 years, not some aggressive D. They try to roll out some new defense against a team with capable athletes, and they'll get smashed.

I wonder how much influence ice has with golden given ice know Miami kids and how they play. I could see ice talking to golden about how to understand where these kids come from and how they learned how to play...

I wonder if Ice can get Duke on the schedule every week because it's easy to fly around and look fast when you're playing cripples.

but those ACC cripples were tearing us apart in 2012 and 2013

Advertisement
Back