Jack Allison (2016 QB commit) 247 update

Miami’s 2016 recruiting class is on a roll and the commitment of Palmetto quarterback Jack Allison probably had something to do with it. Allison (6-5, 185) ended the process early on June 23rd when he notified Cane coaches that he would be headed in their direction.

-Says “I knew Miami was the perfect place and I realized right there that I was done,” “It felt so right and I knew I was going to commit there sometime anyway. I figured why hold myself back from being where I want to be?”

-Says “When I went there for the first camp, I got a good feeling, but the second time made it for sure,” “Meeting Coach Coley, I saw how good of a dude he is and he’s somebody I want to play for. Coach Golden is awesome too, I got a chance to sit down in his office. We talked and I really liked what he had to say. Of course the tradition of the ‘U’ is amazing and I wanted to be a part of that.”

-turned down other offers from Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, South Florida, and UCF. He’s happy having his mind made up and there’s no way it will change later.

-Says “It was nice to get it off my mind and focus on just football and Miami,” “Now I won’t be getting pulled out of class to talk with all these coaches who come by. It wouldn’t even matter because I’m a Miami guy, a million dollars couldn’t take me away at this point.”

-Allison is already joined by five future teammates, three of whom are talented pass catches from prominent programs in South Florida.

-Says “I’m really excited about our class, the best part is it’s mostly wide receivers,” Allison laughed. “Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, (Dredrick) Snelson, those guys are straight studs. I hit them all up on Twitter and I talked to Sam once or twice. I’ve never met any of them before but I can’t wait to get down with them. I bet they were there at the camp when I was but I didn’t know who they were at the time.” :diaf:

-explained what Miami will be getting in him despite not being a finished product with two high school seasons left to play.

-Says “I’m a winner, I’m not going to lose games without doing everything it takes,” “I don’t even want to be labeled as a pro-style quarterback, just as somebody who gets it done. Now I could bring a little more speed to the table, I’m trying to get my 40 time down from a 4.9. I’m shooting for a 4.2 but I’m not sure if that can happen. In all seriousness, I’m working hard on improving my mobility.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/QB-Commit-Jack-Allison-Thrilled-Over-Future-Targets-29617853

Advertisement
-turned down other offers from Alabama, Missouri, Tennessee, South Florida, and UCF. He’s happy having his mind made up and there’s no way it will change later.
THIS. :quag:

I think I just came!

103.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take away what we've heard and seen negative about Olsen so far and this staff has been pretty **** money when it comes to QB recruiting, all things considered. This kid is as good as it gets for his age and seems like he's all in. Beast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
-Says “It was nice to get it off my mind and focus on just football and Miami,” “Now I won’t be getting pulled out of class to talk with all these coaches who come by. It wouldn’t even matter because I’m a Miami guy, a million dollars couldn’t take me away at this point.
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/QB-Commit-Jack-Allison-Thrilled-Over-Future-Targets-29617853

"1 million dollars? Challenge accepted" -SEC

May take 2 bag men to carry that kind of cash.

-Says “It was nice to get it off my mind and focus on just football and Miami,” “Now I won’t be getting pulled out of class to talk with all these coaches who come by. It wouldn’t even matter because I’m a Miami guy, a million dollars couldn’t take me away at this point.”

Unless they raise the salary cap in the $EC, we are safe!

Advertisement
Back