UknowWhat I Found On The Crootin Trail

UknowWhat

Senior
After going on a few recruiting trips (Auburn, Georgia, Florida, USC and Miami) here are some things I've noticed that favors UM and others that not so favorable for The U.

Con: Locker Room appearance - All the other schools locker room were neat and orderly... whats the big deal? My wife takes that as an indicator of lack of attention to detail and order.... Moms are a big influence in the recruiting process

Con: Dormitory/Living Conditions... The U lacks all the other schools we have visited. Again another mommy concerns. The other schools living facilities were much nicer.

Pro: The City of Miami as a backdrop

Pro: Schools reputation - History on Winning and the Swag... (Needs a Touch Up)

IMO - The Pros out weigh the Cons...

Advertisement
After going on a few recruiting trips (Auburn, Georgia, Florida, USC and Miami) here are some things I've noticed that favors UM and others that not so favorable for The U.

Con: Locker Room appearance - All the other schools locker room were neat and orderly... whats the big deal? My wife takes that as an indicator of lack of attention to detail and order.... Moms are a big influence in the recruiting process

Con: Dormitory/Living Conditions... The U lacks all the other schools we have visited. Again another mommy concerns. The other schools living facilities were much nicer.

Hopefully your kid agrees with you.

Edit: Awesome! I didn't see who your son is until after I posted.

PS.. A staff that can relate to the kids and vice versa

Advertisement

He does...

522.jpg

Sooooo who's your kid?
Shaq Quarterman...

We need to meet up you me and Jrock so we can introduce Shaq to Shavar Manuel... I'm trying to get him down here...#1 LB and #1 DE in 2016 class could be bibilical. Hes a big time UM fan we need to get em pops. We need to put them boys on together on facebook, twitter or something. I will private message you

Last edited:
Advertisement

Someone needs to tell the coaches about the locker room. The dorm issue could be a little more difficult to upgrade.

Sooooo who's your kid?
Shaq Quarterman...

We need to meet up you me and Jrock so we can intorduce Shaq to Shavar Manuel... I'm trying to get him down here...#1 LB and #1 DE in 2016 class could be bibilical. Hes a big time UM fan we need to get em pops. We need to put them boys on together on facebook, twitter or something. I will private message you

That's a great idea... the advantage of early commitments is, it could attract other recruits... We are here in Jax area with Michael Pinkney... we need to meet up with him also...

He does...

522.jpg

428.gif

Advertisement
Sooooo who's your kid?
Shaq Quarterman...

We need to meet up you me and Jrock so we can intorduce Shaq to Shavar Manuel... I'm trying to get him down here...#1 LB and #1 DE in 2016 class could be bibilical. Hes a big time UM fan we need to get em pops. We need to put them boys on together on facebook, twitter or something. I will private message you

That's a great idea... the advantage of early commitments is, it could attract other recruits... We are here in Jax area with Michael Pinkney... we need to meet up with him also...

Congratulations to your son on his hard work paying off into a quality education and chance to play big time ball. It's really unique to get this kind of perspective from a recruit's father. Welcome to the board. Also, your son is a nightmare and I can't wait to watch him smash ACC backs!

Someone needs to tell the coaches about the locker room. The dorm issue could be a little more difficult to upgrade.

True.. when we down there and met up with Darrion Owen... he told us that being down in Miami was one of the reason he committed and when he moved in his dorm in January... He jokingly said that would have been a reason to de-commit... But apparently its not that big a deal to either Darrion or Shaq... the conditions is far from roughing it...lol

Sooooo who's your kid?
Shaq Quarterman...

Congratulations to your son on his hard work paying off into a quality education and chance to play big time ball. It's really unique to get this kind of perspective from a recruit's father. Welcome to the board. Also, your son is a nightmare and I can't wait to watch him smash ACC backs!

Thank U.. and we can't wait either....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back