Shavar Manuel

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Tampa (Fla.) Blake 2016 DE Shavar Manuel gives us his top 5, with Miami leading the way. @rivalsmike rivals100.rivals.com/content.asp?SI…
7:15pm - 29 Jun 14

Vern doing work son

2016 not looking so bleak

Advertisement
Say what??? I expect a very precise report from Vern on this immediately.

Not gonna get too excited but OMG it is true. Kid loves the U!!!
2016 could be historic.

Landing him would be absolutely amazing. Getting guys like Manuel and Quarterman would be huge for an already improved(talent wise) defense.

Advertisement
That would be incredible. Golden and Staff are doing some good work in the State of the U for 2016. Need to get that fire going with these 2015 kids.

[video=youtube;i79RQ4v8_IM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i79RQ4v8_IM[/video]

Yeah, I'm sold.

Just imagine this kid with another 2 years of growth and seasoning.

I know it's said too often but this kid is a must get. Type of kid that would completely change our defense.

Advertisement
FSU 813 jroc or whatever his username is he's related to Manuel.. He's the best player in the 2016 class period..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tampa (Fla.) Blake 2016 DE Shavar Manuel gives us his top 5, with Miami leading the way. @rivalsmike rivals100.rivals.com/content.asp?SI…
7:15pm - 29 Jun 14

Vern doing work son

2016 not looking so bleak

Very nice...!!!

I'm biding my Time this is a marathon not a sprint..... But it's us Alabama and FSU in the lead.... This is all pre duffel bag... I'm not gonna full press to early... Jason know when they come down senior year it's on... Miami performs well I think he comes here...

Advertisement
Back