2016 Class: 20 commits so far...

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
2016 is starting to take off so I'll go ahead and start this.

Commits:

QB: Jack Allison
RB: Amir Rasul, McArthur Burnett, Zack Moss
WR: Dionte Mullins, Sam Bruce
DE: JoJo Jackson, Joshua Uche, Jaquwan Nelson
MLB: Shaquille Quarterman, Greg Simmons
OLB: Michael Pinckney, Zach McCloud
CB: James Wiggins, Deion Jackson
S: Cedrick Wright, Devin Gil
ATH: Ahmmon Richards, Tyler Byrd, Evan Hinson

Guys We Flipped:

Tyler Byrd (UiF 2/03/2015)

Decommits:

Chauncey Gardner (flipped to UiF on 6/14/2014)
Dredrick Snelson (decommitted on 12/03/2014)
Keyshon Camp (decommitted on 2/25/2015)
Isaiah Johnson (decommitted on 3/15/2015)

2 Questions:

1. Who's your favorite?

Shaquille Quarterman: One of the best linebackers in the nation.

2. Who makes the biggest impact?

Jack Allison: The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Note:

When this thread was created Allison, Quarterman, and Pinckney had all just recently committed.

Gardner had flipped to UiF a few weeks earlier.

Mark Walton officially reclassified for the 2015 class in October of 2014.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dan, didn't we have another lb commit from a while ago as well?
(Edit: Never mind I was thinking of the wrong class)

Last edited:
cant help but get excited about 2016's class so far
241.gif

Advertisement
(2016 is starting to take off so I'll go ahead and start this)

QB: Jack Allison
MLB: Shaq Quarterman
OLB: Mike Pinckney

"Decommits"

ATH: Chauncey Gardner

2 Questions:

1. Who's your favorite?

Jack Allison: Legit top 10 qb in the nation from your own state committing early? Yes please.

2. Who makes the biggest impact?

Jack Allison: QB's tend to stick more than any other position, and they begin to recruit other players to get them to follow. That alone should make a big impact before he even steps foot on the field.

Note:
When this thread was created Allison, Quarterman, and Pinckney had all just recently committed. Gardner had flipped to UiF a few weeks earlier.

Shaq!! We have no replacement for Denzel!

Your QB will always be most important at THE U. But Lord do we need some hitters on defense and Shaq fits that bill. Raiding north Fl for serious talent like this is fantastic. A top QB out of central/west coast Fl is huge too. I have to go with Allison as favorite but I am most excited about that killer ILB. Put a real DT in front of that boy and we are a Ed Reed away from good old days. QB and strong up the middle of defense -- that is Hurricane football my friends. Not the divas. It is the surgeons and the headhunters that made THE U.

Come on staff, step up that frigging coaching to match the kids you are bringing. Can you feel in coming?

Your QB will always be most important at THE U. But Lord do we need some hitters on defense and Shaq fits that bill. Raiding north Fl for serious talent like this is fantastic. A top QB out of central/west coast Fl is huge too. I have to go with Allison as favorite but I am most excited about that killer ILB. Put a real DT in front of that boy and we are a Ed Reed away from good old days. QB and strong up the middle of defense -- that is Hurricane football my friends. Not the divas. It is the surgeons and the headhunters that made THE U.

Come on staff, step up that frigging coaching to match the kids you are bringing. Can you feel in coming?

One of Tim Irvin / Jaquan is the elite safety you speak of. Need to close. But yes, this is a great foundation for a class, you are right.

Advertisement

One of Tim Irvin / Jaquan is the elite safety you speak of. Need to close. But yes, this is a great foundation for a class, you are right.

No argument from me on those. Although, sure would be nice for one of them to commit now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back