75 Yards untouched... LOL..

Advertisement
I know this may be a stretch for someone with low football IQ but when the coordinator calls a play that requires the "stud" linebacker to engage in coverage on a 3 and 4, and then said LB falls because he is trying to make a play and recover from the erroneous coverage called....it is the D coordinators fault.

But keep massaging AG's sack bud...Im sure it will pay off at some point for you. It is dumb MF's like you who think we have a winner at HC and a defense guru at D coordinator that makes us the laughing stock of CFB. You must work for the admin?, maybe you are shalalas secretary and male play toy?

I know this may be a stretch for someone with low football IQ but when the coordinator calls a play that requires the "stud" linebacker to engage in coverage on a 3 and 4, and then said LB falls because he is trying to make a play and recover from the erroneous coverage called....it is the D coordinators fault.

But keep massaging AG's sack bud...Im sure it will pay off at some point for you. It is dumb MF's like you who think we have a winner at HC and a defense guru at D coordinator that makes us the laughing stock of CFB. You must work for the admin?, maybe you are shalalas secretary and male play toy?

it was a HORRIBLE passive play call. typical of this staph AND one of the worst OCs in the country (VTs OC) completely clowned Dorito on that play.

The problem with that was the predictable stunt that dumb *** dc was running all day. Lining green at tackle and looping hi. Out. As soon as they saw that line up pre snap vt knew what miami was doing. Yet another sorry *** example of pathetic coaching.

Advertisement
What we have coaching at MIAMI is a disgrace. I just want to get this next football season over with so we can fire the F!cktard already.

Not sure what all the debate is about here. It seems obvious to me that one clique went left and one clique went right. That left the middle of the field open for Slowgan Thomas.

Golden was right.

Dammit mane I remember Irvin in the press box going...

proxy.php
Ah, the power of the TIE, exposed.

Is that Flake James standing behind Michael?

Yup! Was about to point that out. Funny how everyone else looks disgusted and he leans in to see more
That gif is actually from the UVA game in 2011. The play they are all reacting to was on 3rd and 10, Shayon Green went out wide to the sideline to try and cover their RB 1 on 1. Dorito called for a blitz, UVA's QB read it easily, threw a slant to the RB, Green slipped, and it was like an 80 yard TD.

You see the old man in the green polo notice it developing before anyone else reacts. He starts to yell "Oh my God" just as Green slips.

Last edited:
Advertisement
yea they have 4 wide lets run an all out blitz LOL...some guys onm here are DELUSIONAL. STRAIGHT UP WACKOS./

I am sure you have played football at a high level or are a highly respected coaching authority?

Many different ways to defend that down, distance, and line up...and what we had was an example of how it is not defended.

If you have questions, review the 70+ yard run by a 6ft 6inch 245lb QB

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING DENZEL PERRYMAN on that play ? if not for his ***** up it's not a TD> instead you blame it on the cordinator. typical delusional fan.

Denzel had the RB coming out of the backfield, hence why he started right.. He was in an impossible situation to succeed.

That play call gashes the D either way.

Advertisement
there in a dime and ran a stunt up front with no blitz lol. that game was brutal.

we won that game that was their only TD, denzel was there in the middle and slipped

Slipped or not he wasn't making that play..

3rd and short you don't drop 5 guys into prevent. Don't try to defend this at all

BS! If DP doesn't fall down he comes up and tackles Thomas for about a five yard gain.

Advertisement
3rd and short and we're in the f**king dime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPf5UV5s0Q

LOL??? Really???? You think it's funny??? GFY -- you ain't no canes fan!

You are the fakest of the fake Canes fans. Your type are the worst of the worst.

Go along to get along. Accept being average. Everyone is a winner. Let's go play dodge ball. Time to take a practice or 2 off this week. Weeeeeefence!.

You are the worst kind of U fan. The ones that are just happy that we have a football team and the legacy be damned.

Advertisement
Back